[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am just a faggot who is about 27 and unemployed. i have a BS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463761564407.jpg (1001 KB, 1000x1876) Image search: [Google]
1463761564407.jpg
1001 KB, 1000x1876
I am just a faggot who is about 27 and unemployed. i have a BS degree of math and physics which is useless. I need money for survival. I live in Taiwan. Please Tell me how to get a low tier factory worker job or warehouse job. I have been applying to civil servants test which is fucking hard and i have zero chance to get through it. I feel my life is doomed and i am living with my mom and her pension. I don't want to live like this, plz help.
>>
Fucking cunts fatasses.
>>
File: mathphd.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
mathphd.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>Ph.D. in Math
>any job I want
>$300k starting
>>
>>17352158
bullshit meme
>>
>>17351486
I'm literally you.
I've joined the military.
They're desperate for anyone who isn't a cannon fodder idiot.

The whole university degree shit is a meme. There are so many now.
Join the military. They're starved for smart people.
Get a job where you sit at a desk and OK emails.
That's pretty much it.

You don't need to be in fucking Iraq and shoot stupid towelheads. With a degree, all you need to do is verify shipments of shit, or if you're good enough, send assholes to die.

Either way, you got a degree, you're getting paid good to sit on your ass
>>
>>17352166
how the hell am i gonna join US army? i am taiwanese!
>>
>>17352169
Join your own military retard. What the hell kind of college did you graduate from?
>>
Bait thread. Op is full of shit.
>>
>>17352169
>Taiwanese
Uh, fuck.
You are the fucking only part of China (forgive me), that is worth a damn.
Can you overthrow the PLA?

You're in a fucking pickle.
Maybe join an overseas military?

Taiwan is the last bastion of true Chinese history. You can't go to the fucking People's Republic.
>>
>>17352179
NTHU, i've been there as an officer for 1 year but i choose to go because they are firing people.
>>
>>17352184
taiwan has its own military separate from the PLA
>>
I made fun of one of my friends for going for the art direction and he's a creative director now, fucking bullshit, all he did was draw and study history and he makes more money than me...

motherfucker
>>
>>17352196
Honestly. I didn't know about the RoCA. I figured that the PRoC would have exterminated that.

Any Taiwanese has my support.
Sun Yat-Sen is a hero.
>>
Same here man, fucking 27 years old.

Did ok after graduation, got a decent job for a couple years, then got laid off. Been searching for work for going on a fucking year. It's absolutely soul crushing and I don't know what to do anymore.

It honestly feels like having a bachelor's degree is completely worthless. Here I am with the most extensive experience and resume I've ever had (obviously) and couldn't suck someone's dick to glorious completion for a goddam wageslave job.

I've seriously considered joining the military myself. I'm tired of struggling financially and lacking independence because of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.