[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"My girl" started being really cold and bitchy, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: renmad.jpg (23 KB, 308x307) Image search: [Google]
renmad.jpg
23 KB, 308x307
"My girl" started being really cold and bitchy, and I was tolerating it for her sake, but eventually the content of what she was saying started to be really hurtful and insulting. I took a break and told her to check herself. She got worse at first, but after about 12 hours started coming around again. She seems to be working towards getting back together. Unfortunately, I'm always trying to please people. Do you think she at least realized that she can't take me for granted, and needs to respect me, or do you think it will be back to the same shit?
>>
>>17351432
It's been about two weeks and we have been very civil over the phone. Pros: she is fun, intelligent, and great in bed. Cons: baggage galore and a loose sense of ethics.
>>
abandon ship
>>
>>17351480
>when you're too poor to really go out
>when the head is 10/10
I'm gonna give her another chance to be respectful

I understand your point, though
>>
>>17351499
understandable, ive been there. best of luck
>>
>>17351432
you realize she is fucking someone during this "break" right?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.