[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's officially time to kil myself. I'm 24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
I think it's officially time to kil myself. I'm 24 and have no job and the only thing I want to do is produce music which will never happen. I live in the middle of nowhere.

I have 2 friends which are heavily mental diseased and sit at home all day. I have no girlfriend and I can barely even find a girl to talk to and even if I do I'm their last choice. My family is incredibly poor and we have just about 0 opportunity. We live in a 300 year old house that's falling apart and it's so embarrassing I can't have girls or friends over. I'm too stupid and lazy and fuck up all my jobs and can't do school. Everywhere I go people automatically dislike me, even if I try to make friends people just ignore me and don't want to hang out unless I have drugs or something then they will half the time.

My parents drive me crazy because they're always in my shit when I'm trying to get privacy. I look like a massive retard somehow everywhere I go. My parents drink every time they are not at work and I'm addicted to drugs which I can't even get because of no friends or connections. Even if I throw myself out into social situations it never turns into anything. Even if I do talk to a girl for awhile I end up sounding autistic as fuck. I refuse to get an apartment and shit here because all I want to do is leave in hopes my life will be at least slightly better. My parents are always miserable as fuck and it drags my mood down even more.

I tried tinder and literally never got a match except a few years ago I talked to one girl for a day. I don't talk to any girls at all unless it's over Facebook. I was stupid and drunk and committed a crime now no one will talk to me because of it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get arrested and my ex friends are going to rat on me and I'll probably get a felony. I hate every single person I've hung out with for s long time because they alll treat me like shit
>>
>>17351205
Also it was never like this I used to go to fireworks or the fair and cute girls I know would come up and give me hugs and talk to me. Everywhere I went I was kinda meeting new people they still didn't like me thT much but I had more friends and was meeting people and doing stuff

Everything just got fucked up idk how and it won't go back it's been 2 years of this
>>
How long have you been doing drugs?
>>
Before you try and kill yourself, try just leaving.

Go somewhere. It doesn't matter. Just go, and keep going if you feel like. Don't feel like you have to come back, just find a way to get somewhere else. They say that wherever you go, there you are, but who knows, you might just find something worth living for on your journey.
>>
>>17351218
I agree completely. You need a drastic change of surroundings in order to shake up your situation and push you out of this miasma.
>>
First, get rid of that miserable ass attitude. Second, leave and start somewhere new. Yes, that means getting a fucking job and supporting yourself and being more responsible. Or just stay where you ar at and continue to be miserable. Your life is your own fucking choice. If you choose to stay in misery, you will just have to stfu about it and be miserable like your parents did.
>>
>>17351205
okay dude i dont wanna sound rude but you have to get out of the minority habits, you know spending money as soon as you get it, living off food stamps, growing an aphro, etc. try to act like white people: force your self to go to work and save money and shower everyday. youll see some improvement. hopefully work helps you get social skills. and believe it or not, female customers are actually very friendly if a male cashier flirts with them.
>>
File: 14987515061604.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
14987515061604.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>17351205
Do you really want to produce music or are you doing it for the fame, money..?

If you actually want to be an artist there's no problem whether you are 24 or 59.
>>
what would sosa do, OP?
>>
I don't have a savings or car
>>
>>17351272
Are you from the US?
>>
>>17351274
Yea
>>
>>17351269
AHAH
>>
>>17351302
Ok nigga how 'bout getting a job and.... getting stoned everyday before you work, then maybe moving out somewhere?
>>
>>17351330
How much money I wanna go to a big city
>>
>>17351332
Hmm Idk I'm not in the US.

Just go to the city and cling onto something senpai

theres tons of odd jobs and weed
>>
>>17351269
He wouldn't be Sosa if he was born in the country

But I'd say he'd take a bus to the city and gang bang
>>
>>17351205
>"Waah no gf"
>"Waah shit family"
>"Waah going to kill myself"
A lot of people are dealing with the same problems as you are. Considering you spend a paragraph bitching about tinder I'd say the best option for you is just to walk away. You're 24 for gods sake, what do you need your parents for if they are giving you hell of time?
>I'm too stupid and lazy
You're problem in all simplicity is that you're too lazy to want change: instead of doing something you complain on an imageboard.

Just walk away and get a grip.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.