[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi adv My boyfriend just got hired and they sent him for "training"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x852
Hi adv

My boyfriend just got hired and they sent him for "training" in another state for two weeks. From what he's told me they provide unlimited free booze and play games all day - basically a team building thing. They also encourage you go back to he office after "class" to play games and drink more. They also have a place to sleep if you do go there.

I'm incredibly anxious to what that will mean as far as fidelity goes.

Does anyone here have any stories or experience with work trips like this? I don't want to be a Debbie downer for his trip but it sounds like a two week party with co-eds and I am nervous he may cheat. Am I just being untrusting and paranoid? It just seems like this place was designed to encourage that behavior.
>>
Are you sure he isnt just going out of town with friends and telling you it's work related? I've never heard of any company doing this as "training".
>>
Where does he work, I need to get in on this.
>>
He sent me photos and an itinerary. I'm pretty sure it's a work thing. He said the company admitted they were like a cult and laughed at it.
>>
>>17351066
I meant to reply, oops.

>>17351075
>>
>>17351068
This
>>
>>17351080
>>17351068

It's a tech company
>>
>>17351116
Sounds about right.

You should go out and fuck a guy before he screws you over. Get the upper hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on you with someone that actually feels confident in the relationship.
>>
>>17351121
This sounds like terrible advice
>>
If they are "like a cult" then there will likely be some shit going down. People who do dirt together are bonded.
>>
You honestly can't trust your boyfriend for TWO WEEKS not to cheat on you?
Fucking seriously?
Do you cling to his leg every time he tries to go out with the boys too? You just haaaave to be there to make sure he doesnt "have one too many drinks" and bang some slut?

You honestly think he's that much of a child to have no self control?
>>
>>17351143
>>17351066
Also, ignore this retard.
>>
If the sleeping places are at the office, I don't think he'd want to take the risk fucking anyone and getting caught. And that's assuming he wants to cheat in the first place. Plus, I don't know what specific field of "tech" he's in, but there are likely only a few women at this event. Of course, if you're gay that's not necessarily a good thing.

Honestly, I think a bigger problem is lack of trust - how long have you been together, and has he shown signs of being unfaithful before?
>>
Yea I'm the retard. You question whether or not he is a child, yet he is going to get fucked up and "play games" for two weeks. Fucking twat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.