[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find a woman to marry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: traditional_family.jpg (116 KB, 1024x814) Image search: [Google]
traditional_family.jpg
116 KB, 1024x814
I'm 18 years old and completely virgin, even kissless. My strongest and at the same time most realistic dream is to have a family who I can love and look after in every instant of my life. But I have absolutely zero experience with women. I barely ever talk to them. In fact, I barely talk to anyone to start with. On top of that there is the fact that the vast majority of girls of this age already kissed and dated a lot of guys before, not to mention having sex. These I see as problems, as I am a very religious and moralistic person. Is it possible for me to find that special one? If yes, how, precisely - exactly? Thank you in advance for advice.
>>
>as I am a very religious and moralistic person
Congratulations, you have an easy solution.
Find an equally religious and moralistic person. Probably at your church.

If you're LDS, then double congratulations as finding LDS women who are too terrified to have sex before marriage is also piss easy.
>>
>>17351040
>Find an equally religious and moralistic person
Yes, I know that, my question is how exactly?
>Probably at your church
I obviously go to the church already but besides me, only some 5 or 6 grannies attend it.
The second nearest church is 40 minutes of walk from where I live and I don't have a car.
>>
>>17351034
Hello me, 11 years ago
>>
>>17351034
>>17351053

So basically you don't see many people and you don't talk to much people? Yeah, the whole girl thing is not happening for you. You have to put yourself out there and in situations where you could meet girls and get to know them if you want to form any form of meaningful connection with one. Plus, you have such a strict preset expectations that it will probably fuck you over before you even get started.
>>
You've got plenty of time to find someone. I wouldn't stress. I understand you might be feeling lonely, but there's no rush.
Do you have a job? Are you living with your parents?
Get a job. Move out. Get your license and a car. It's not easy, but aim for that first. No girl is going to want to settle down with a kid who lives at home, no money and no car.
>>
>>17351073
So what happened to you?
>>
Go to college.
>>
>>17351120
Still looking because I'm playing on nightmare mode.
>>
>>17351034
>18
>looking for someone to marry
Literally no girls are looking for marriage at this age unless they are muslim. Try dating.
>even kissless
Dude very few people actually get in relationships by now. Its just expected for some reason of you to have fucked an entire tribe of women by now.
>very religious
Go live in the Bible Belt of America. Its called that for a reason.
Honestly though down here its still kind of arranged marriages on the low when it comes to religious girls so if you aren't poor you will probably have good luck fitting in and paying an endowment for a solid 6/10 gf that looks cute but refuses to act human.
>I barely ever talk to them
Well this is probably going to be necessary. Learn how to say hi and stop treating girls like aliens that gobble cock.
>can I find that special one?
Dude I've seen a guy with no limbs get a 8/10's number. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17351034
1. Meet people. Lots and lots of people, regardless of gender.
2. Become friendly (not necessarily best friends) with some of them, regardless of gender.
3. From among the female-type people in your large circle, select the friendliest and hang out with them.
4. The worst that will happen is that you'll get more comfortable around women. The best is that you and one of them will pair off.

The fact that you know them as friends first (and they know you that way) makes it more likely that you'll find someone compatible and not just attractive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.