[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become charismatic and if so how ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 366x380
Is it possible to become charismatic and if so how ?
>>
>>17350963

charisma is more or less defined as somethign that comes naturally. otherwise its not charisma its simply manipulation.

it is psosible to become more charismatic, but there isnt a simpel step by step guide. we dont know you or whats lacking so how could we say?

you have to remember that charisma is considered a strong force. people who list charisma on their profiles and shit are pretty egotistical. they are saying that they have
>compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others

but ultimately thats whati t boils down to. you need to charm people and you need to attract people. charisma is considered a natural organic approach to it.

worry less about naturally being perfect and instead just focus on growing as a person
>>
>>17350963
Yes it is possible but it takes a lot of practice. You should search it on youtube there is a lot to learn. I would recommend channel actualized.org he has a lot of content on this topic.
>>
>>17350963

"Charisma," by definition, is just an inherent part of someone's personality. But you can learn to be more sociable, or more authoritative, or whatever you're trying to accomplish.

It also depends on who you surround yourself with. Don't try to force yourself to fit in somewhere you don't belong. When I'm with friends and family, or when I'm doing my job which I enjoy and I'm good at, I feel confident, and being social and funny and pleasant with people comes very easily and naturally. I've been in plenty of other situations where I feel out of my element, and I don't feel confident, and I've behaved awkwardly as a result.

Some people spend huge portions of their lives in relationships, or friendships, or jobs that make them feel like this. This type of situation would make anyone seem uncharismatic.
>>
Hang out with charismatic people and you'll pick up on it subconsciously.
I was really akward and quiet as a teenager, had the fortune to get teamed up with a really cool colleauge on my first job, this guy would be walking around, singing and cracking jokes all the time and after a few months together I started to loosen up, a year later we were like brothers.
I noticed the difference when I met some old classmates I hadn't seen since graduation and they pointed out how much I had changed.
Try to read people, everyone wants to be happy right? Think of what could make the people around you happy in this instant and do that. But don't overthink stuff, go with your intuition or you'll screw up.
Also being open-minded and watching a lot of movies might help.
>>
>>17350963
Do not think before you speak/do something. Act as if there were no consequences. Don't care.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.