[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't we be more happy hanging out and partying with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: asdf.png (1 MB, 1089x767) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
1 MB, 1089x767
Wouldn't we be more happy hanging out and partying with non-white babes?

They seem to have more respect and admiration for white men. Moreso than white girls themselves
>>
>>17350889
t. Black woman
>>
>>17350889
Why is this a question? White men have been dominating, conquering and impregnating non-white women for literally centuries with much success. Carry on.
>>
>>17350889

White guy here. Work in manual labour, so I tend to work with alot of immigrants, including women.

Can confirm they are much nicer and friendlier than white women. Plus, they tend to work the harder jobs, like men, so they get hazard pay and stuff so they never complain about some mythical wage gap.

Literally our women are just the worst. They hate men, spread propaganda and lies about us, falsify statistics to demonise us.
They claim to fight for equality (But don't want to be drafted, work in quarries, factories or warehouses, give up alimony and child support, let fathers actually be goddamn fathers to their kids, talk big on consent then get baby boys dicks chopped up before they can even say "yes" or "no" - Before you refute this, I'd like to point out that the feminism capital of the world, Canada, actually has a law passed preventing academics from publishing any study that presents negative consequences of circumcision).

Hateful, toxic hypocrites.

And you might say NAWALT, or more appropriately NAWWALT (Not all white women are like that) - but how the fuck are we supposed to know.
Ever hear a white bitch call this bullshit out?
Ever hear a white girl say "not all men are like that"?
The fact is, a girl who is LIKE THAT, will act like she isn't, when she's found the right target, too.
So how the fuck are we supposed to know?

They got 'Schrodinger's rapist" as an excuse to treat all men like sex pests.
Well we got 'Schrodinger's feminazi men hating, alimony-collecting marriage for cash white bitch".
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.