[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop overthinking things when im with someone? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1467918243715.jpg (24 KB, 297x425) Image search: [Google]
1467918243715.jpg
24 KB, 297x425
How can I stop overthinking things when im with someone?

If someone doesn't text back right away I think their ignoring me. I just bring it all on myself and im fucking sick of it. I'l even go on Facebook and see when they last logged on to make sure im not being ignored.

What can I do to end this madness?
>>
>>17350732
Realize that you're not the center of fuckin' ANYONE'S universe. Even if you have a girlfriend, unless she's clingy to the point of codependency she'll still have a life outside of you. Sometimes that people's lives conflict with other things they might want to be doing. If people really care about you, they'll get back to you eventually. Just stop stewing about it and stop taking shit so seriously.

t. someone who was exactly you before I got my shit together
>>
>>17350732
Seems more like you're scared of being ignored and are more likely to believe you are being ignored. If you were clingy you'd be the opposite and spam 'em up and whatnot and be annoying.

Try believing that no one's ignoring you instead of the opposite. Keep telling it to yourself in times of distress.
>>
File: shot0115.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0115.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>17350732
you are clearly underage
First:delete your facebook,
second: these people that you think are ignoring you are not your friends,
third: they will never be your friends
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.