[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
older girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
How do I into older girls?
Apart from being tall I have nothing going for me that average older girls like
I'm 22 and talking 5+ years, no milfs.
>>
>>17350711
>minimum age of 27

I've got some bad news for you chief, unless you luck into some girl that's never been in many relationships, there's a pretty good chance at that age that she's a single-milf whether you want her to be or not. Older women don't stay single because they're attractive, available, and without baggage.
>>
>>17350769
>single-milf
is that a problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 750x1334
>>17350769
How old are you anon?

That's a tiny fucking bubble bruh.
>>
>>17350788
any other pics?
>>
>>17350769
This isnt america only brah. Yurope is different
Besides I wasn't talking demographics anyway faggot
>>
>>17350711
Stick to college girls until you're 26. Then bang college grads until you're 36.

An older single woman above the age of 25 is overweight with relationship baggage, entitlement (especially if they are white) and baby-madness if they aren't single mothers already. There is a reason why pretty much every culture except pussified degenerate Western culture puts such an emphasis on the woman's youth.

You're young and your SMV is low, stay far from milfs. They know the game a LOT better than a 20something who can't go an hour without getting an erection.
>>
>>17350774
Not for me friend, not for me. But OP says no milfs. His loss honestly.

>>17350788
I'm 27. By this age, they've all either got boyfriends/husbands, kids, or both or there's something in them that makes them avoid relationships in the first place which makes them even more difficult to start a relationship with.

That's not to say there aren't some older women who have just had bad luck and are otherwise perfectly single with no baggage, but you and everyone under the fucking sun is already looking for them, so good fucking luck bro.

>>17350838
And I guess maybe Europe is more enlightened somehow? I wouldn't know, I've literally never been to Europe before, if there's actually a difference between euro women and ameri-sluts I don't know what it is.
>>
>>17350936
Well for one women here don't get preggo as young as they do over in fatland. Also american women are notoriously easy. I'm jelly actually
But This is besides the point:
My question is rather what makes an older man more attractive to older girls?
>>
>>17350948
>what makes an older man more attractive to older girls?
Being close in age means they're typically closer in life experience. Means she doesn't have to worry quite so much about whether she's going to be dumped for the next hot young thing that walks by, because most hot young things don't want dusty old dudes.

Of course there are exceptions for gold digging hoe bags, but try not to split hairs here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.