[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what happened >Just got dumped up with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3
File: 1441922033996.gif (475 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441922033996.gif
475 KB, 400x400
This is what happened
>Just got dumped up with my girlfriend
>went to party
>see fat girl, sorta cute, looked upset and shy.
>approach her, she shies away.
>ask if shes alright
>she appologizes, awkwardly says cute guys don't usually talk to her.
>a little taken aback by this
>we chat a bit... leave the party
>go back to her place
>shelves upon shelves of old video games in her apartment, posters all over the walls.
>chat a bit, drink with her and her roommate.
>few hours pass, her and her roommate are making out in front of me.
>start taking turns making out with me.
>threesome ensues
>the next morning, I'm woken up by them taking turns sucking me...
>Both give me their cell phone numbers.
>tell me they're bisexual and looking for a boyfriend to share.
>get back home after second threesome.
>open facebook
>ex girlfriend wants me back, tells me she made a mistake.
What do I do? I love my girlfriend, I was going to propose to her before she dumped me, but these two fat girls were a lot of fun, I just don't know them well... they seem pretty chill.
>>
Why did your girlfriend dump you?
>>
if your girlfirend isnt fat and/or cute, then get back with her, but lol dont marry her. dumbass move to do now.
>>
>>17349715
she said she was unfulfilled in our relationship, that I have no ambition, that I'm stagnate and content living in a tiny apartment and working my shitty job. She wants someone who wants to accomplish things and is tired of having to deal with how little I can afford to do.
My friend also said she was seen with another guy the day she dumped me.
>>
>>17349707
Stop seeing them all.
Your ex because she is your ex and the other 2 because they are fat.
>>
>>17349728
She probably cheated on you and feels guilt.
>>
Ex girlfriend probably only wants you back because she tried to start a relationship with this new guy, and couldn't get it; so now she's lonely.

Tbh she's probably just going to use you, and then use the same excuse to get rid of you in the future.

Get rid of the ex, fuck around with the two fatties until it gets boring (few weeks probably). Get a better job, fuck models.
>>
>>17349707
Why would you ever tale your gf back. Forget those stupid feels, she dumped you and is now crying because she couldn't find any good dick.
>>
>>17349726
My ex is hot... but honestly is kind of a bitch, and I'm realizing it now that we're broken up. I suddenly have free time to enjoy, I enjoyed the company of other women and it was great... I am not scrambling to please another person
>>17349731
I don't mind fat... they're both cute, the nerd girl has thick glasses, cute blond hair and nice thick lips... her roommate had wild red hair, freckles and has some sexy tattoos.
>>
>>17349732
thats what my friend was implying...
>>17349733
This seems believable... honestly she was super nice and sweet when we first got together, but slowly became an emotional and financially draining person... I am thinking she was trying to financially upgrade.
>>
>>17349707
Looks like the question is do you want to go back to the girl who dumped you, try to work out that mound of bullshit left behind by said dumping, and try to live a normal life knowing she's changed her mind about you twice now, OR you go back to the girls who both want your cock at once and don't seem nearly so drama-inducing.

Your call.
>>
>>17349728
>Instead of achieving things herself she wants to latch into a person that does
Sounds like a real cool gal, anon. Basically you didn't just fill her image of an ideal man, and it had little to do with your actual ambitions.
>>
>>17349707
>fat
>cute
You're gonna have to pick one.

That aside, one has proven to be noncommittal through breaking up with you over a relationship that wasn't ideal instead of working on said relationship with you. The other two are clearly lonely slags, and I have nothing else to go on so I cannot recommend them either.

Have some more fun with your pigs and work on figuring out how to cure your paraphilia.
>>
>>17349819
You really seem to hate fat people, anon.
>>
>>17349824
Can you think of a good reason not to? I certainly can't.
>>
>>17349867
I generally think judging a person only by their looks is kind of shit attitude, but you obviously knew I was going to reply in this fashion.
>>
Why are you even asking for advice?
Anyone who isnt a complete dumbass knows you're gonna get back together with your gf. You might even cheat on her with those heffers once you get sick of your gf's attitude.
>>
Tell your ex to fuck off and fuck the fatties while you look for a better gf.
>>
>>17349878
>only by their looks
Fat is the result of behavior, not just a quality of appearance gained from bad luck.

Fat people overconsume and don't exercise enough, because they don't respect themselves enough to do so. Even sumo wrestlers are just psychos eating themselves to early deaths from a need to abide by some shitty tradition. Fat people smell because they can't bathe properly and sweat more because their body is constantly strained, which makes them a hotbed for fungal and bacterial infection. That shit is carried around with them wherever they go and risks everyone around them being exposed depending on how slovenly the whale in question is, and they all are to some extent.

The worst part is when they try to shame functioning people into accommodating them instead of improving themselves like they aught to, encouraging laziness and poor self-care to be popularized and produce more fat cunts as a result.
>>
>>17349735
for every hot girl, there's some guy tired of her shit somewhere out there.

I'd stay with the fatties. They already passed the dick test, they're chill and horny.
Drop them like hot potatoes if they ever get bitchy tho.
>>
>>17349707
>ex
>ex girlfriend
Keep it that way.
>>
>>17349905
You meme'd the shit out of that one, oh boy. He wants to fuck, these girls want to fuck, and they're not ugly hambeasts. What are you saying OP should do? Stay home and jack off? Sounds like you've got that covered, flaco.
>>
>>17349728
What a whore.
The upgrade didn't work out, so now she's trying to settle back with you?
You're lucky she broke off with you, instead of just keeping you on the backburner while she finalized things with the new guy.
She sounds like she'll make a great EX gf.
>>
>>17349728

You really should not get back together with her. She basically liked that other dude better, tried to bail on you for him, and he rebuked her, so now rather than being alone, she's come crawling back to you. She'll do it again as soon as she thinks she has a chance with another guy she values more than you.

Why deal with that pain when you can instead enjoy some fun threesomes (at least for a while.)

Or, take your ex back, but only as a fuck-buddy, if you can pull that off. (Maybe do this while fucking the fat-bisexuals, if you can.)
>>
>>17349878

Fat isn't a look, it's a choice, reflective of a person's character. So people should rightfully be judged for being fat. (There are exceptions, but they're rare...)
>>
>>17349971
He also said the girl is cute and obv could get him hard, she can't be too bad.
He's not going to marry them, 2 fives are better than an uppity eight.
>>
>>17349979

I'm not saying he shouldn't fuck them. (I'll fuck almost anyone that gets me hard...)

I'm responding to the notion that judging people for their looks is the same as judging people for being fat. If a girl has an ugly face, yeah, you shouldn't judge her for that, she had no choice in the matter. But if she's a landwhale, well... she should've gotten outside more and not hit the rocky road so hard.
>>
>>17349905
>>17349971
>Being lazy means you're a shit person
Nice
>>
>>17349993

Pretty much.
>>
>>17350008
Honestly one of the greatest and most kind girls I've known have been pretty fat. I would be already happily married if I wasn't such a superficial person. Unless they have put up some sort of complicated ruse, my experiences are enough to kind of gloss over your strange opinions that have obviously been born while being terribly out of touch with actual people you are criticizing.
>>
>>17349988
IDK, I've seen a lot of people gaining or losing weight as their external circumstances changed.
Which, ofc, means they were weak and needed a positive environment to be at their best, including losing the extra weight - and that's just human.
>>
>>17349988
but what if OP's fat girls aren't landwhales and he's just using a general term?

I think a lot of people on here jump to the extreme. Fat is a pretty general term nowadays. My sister is fat but she isn't a landwhale, as an example.
>>
>>17350032

I'm guessing the girls are landwhales. Look at the pic OP posted. Anyway, I already responded to your concern, read: >>17349988
>>
>>17350048
I'm more asking for curiosity. I'm an in between size myself and range from M-L in clothes and have always considered myself fat, but I have no idea if the fat hate is for everyone not skinny or just extremes
>>
File: 1465100743942.jpg (98 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
1465100743942.jpg
98 KB, 555x475
>>17349988
Your entire point assumes that every person in the world shares the same set of values as you do. Not only is it childish but combined with the deep analysis you make of the personality and traits of fat people, a terrible attempt at creating large generalizations based literally on nothing.

There's also the fact genetics make losing weight hell for others, but sure, it's not impossible as seen on places like Auschwitz. It's rather a question of how much of your lifestyle you are willing to change for a beauty ideal that might mean nothing to the person in question.

As for personal experiences, I've never had problems with my weight, but few of my close friends and for example my father have really battled with overweight. After witnessing all this I can confidently state you are really out of touch with reality on the topic in question.

But good luck with your future endeavors I guess.
>>
>>17350057
I've found that the majority of people who whine about fatties can't lift their own bodyweight to be honest. At least if you're fat you can be strong. Skinny people will never be strong. If you can fit into hipster jeans, I'm talking about you. It's perfectly okay to hate fat people for not having the dedication to eat less and have thin bodies, but it's equally valid for me to shame you if you never go to the gym, never run long, don't eat right, etc.
>>
>>17350057
How tall and muscular are you?
Anyway, you could lose some weight.
Go talk with /fit/.
>>
>>17349707

>>17349745

Anon listen to this anon. Please.
>>
>>17350068
Well pal I'm 5'2'' and can lift a 45lb dog daily who is too lazy to walk himself.
>>
>>17350073
>LMAO 1DOG
ehm, sorry, old habits.
Anyway, everybody can improve themselves with lifting, cardio, and good nutrition.
If you think you're fat, why don't you?
>>
>>17350066

There are always exceptions. You raise a good example.

If you're fat and you can OHP your bodyweight, then you're deserving of being judged in a positive light. You almost never need confirmation of this though as someone that strong always carries themselves with a bearing that demands respect.
>>
>>17350073
>can lift a 45lb dog daily
That's less than a child, anon. In military they spend days with a weight equivalent to your dog strapped to their back. I don't know if the dog thing is a joke or not but you could start doing some exercises.
>>
>>17350090
Because I have confidence in myself in spite of it. It was mostly a general curiosity - I've always wondered what channers think is fat and what they think is average.

I absolutely agree with eating well and getting exercise, but between depression plaguing me and working a 9-6 motivation is lacking. I eat pretty well for the most part (out to eat maybe 2x a month for dates) and I'm ~150-155 (fluctuates) so I've never considered it a huge problem personally.
>>
>>17350096
Yes it was a joke. I was answering the question and making fun of myself. Oy vey
>>
>>17350098
5'2" 150lb is not "in-between". You're fat.
>>
>>17350092
Whoever can OHP their BW is a pretty serious lifter with a ton of muscle.
The basic 'you're not exceedingly weak' benchmark usually is doing 1 shitty chin up. A lot of fatties and weaklings can't even do that.
>>17350098
It's not a problem, but you could do better.
Exercise also has a great impact on depression, it might help you.
Anyway, that's your choice, it's not like we really need to be big and strong nowadays - it's nice, tho! and the extra mobility and stamina helps as well.
>>
>>17350107
Yeah, I absolutely could. I'm pretty self aware of it. I was in the gym 4-5x a week for a while and saw progress with strength training, but family shit happened and vacation and I let it flop. I do live in an area where hiking is pretty popular so it's been something I've been looking into for a bit now, but I'm clueless as to what's good for a beginner and such.
>>
>>17350073
anon, your short af.
>>
I was with my perfectly accomplished girlfriend for 4 years when we started to talk about breaking up because we were making each other miserable so often.

I messed around a fair bit having a major crush on one girl while we had sex once and I was fooling around with her and a few others while being a teenager and then a little bit when I got to university with some others, I never really 'sowed wild oats'. Generally I was pretty awkward and glad to finally find someone who was normal and wanted to settle down half way through university.

When we broke up I was in my mid 20's and was like ok I'm going to say yes to all sorts of fucked up situations usually I'd consider myself above. I realised I was actually quite a catch and women are just as fucked up as guys. Especially if you are used to hanging around with creative types instead of just boring normal 9-5 house and kids wannabe people.

So after a while that kind of got depressing, while it was a lot of fun, it was tiring and occasionally terrifying. Especially if you are prepared to journey to the fat side of life.

Also your OP basically doesn't make any sense. Clearly these two women are crazy, otherwise you'd not have the instant 3-way and video games and shit. Prepared for that to go south big time and for their mood to change like the weather because normal girls don't do that shit unless you have a giant golden cock which shoots diamonds.

My ex wanted us to stay living together for a trial period as exclusive FWB in order to remove the pressure of our relationship, but leave the door open to resuming it if we could actually fall back in love with each other.

I was like hell no as soon as that door opened I'm throwing myself through it into a world of meaningless random encounters and strange and potentially stressful hookups and encounters.

My ex sounds a little like your ex. Attractive, got her shit together, but emotionally and financially burdensome and basically was with me because it was easy.
>>
>>17350243
Anyway, reading through the posts in this thread.

My ex was a minor pin up in the tattoo community. You already know the type. I was a musician playing regularly off the back of that sort of circuit, burlesque, tattoo conventions, lindy dancing, classic car events, retro shit.

I cycled daily and swam 2-3 times a week for most of my life and I'd taken up weight training. I'm 6'2" and I topped out eventually at a 247kg dead, 105kg ohp, 205kg squat and 145kg bench @ 93kg bodyweight.

So while my ex was pretty good looking, I didn't have any problem attracting chubby scene girls the second I went single. Most weekends I was backstage amongst topless burlesque dancers and all their drama and scene crap.

Anyway, I took about two years to get sick of nailing psychotic girls and getting into weird sex situations. I met a girl while playing a show and we kept in touch, she was at university, super nice and friendly and committed to her studies and after a few weeks of talking and a few visits I thought shit, I'm going to make this official and we've been together 5 years now.

She was a bit younger than me at the time, I'd just turned 27 and she was 21. I'm still with her. She was fairly chubby, but that didn't mean much to me because I like dat ass and especially those thick thighs. She is like 4 dress sizes bigger around the hips than on top.
>>
>>17349905
I'm fat. I'm lazy-ish, but that just means I don't go to the gym. I do walk, take care of myself otherwise.

But, I've got some serious fucking problems. Bulimia, binge eating, alcohol abuse, I have to take a fucking antipsychotic on top of it.

It's actually more preferable that you take someone who's just lazy and likes to eat (out of the joy of it, not to escape like I do) because she was raised that way. It means you can re-train her. She's plump but jovial. You can introduce her to a world of healthy activity and food.

You don't want a fat bitch with baggage like me. I am so far gone, I'd be a suicide case if I ever got the weight loss surgery. I am just fucking dead in the water. It's the women like me you want to avoid.
>>
>>17350105
maybe she has a bit of muscle tone? i know a girl who was 5'8 200 lbs and i swear you'd never know it. she was all into that track and field shit.
>>
>>17350020

I usually find that's the case. They usually get their perspective from those diet shows that really play up the bullshit. Or fat people stories on 4chan, or whatever. No one is really a stereotype. But if you're turned off by the idea of knowing these people you don't get to know them and it just furthers the cycle of ignorance.

Don't me wrong, I absolutely believe being overweight is harmful and should be fixed, but on the other hand, we all have vices. I don't know why someone smokes or why someone likes to base jump or just take unnecessary risks in general. I assume they have their own story for why they're like that. Laziness, yeah laziness is bad, maybe they had negligent parents and simply never had someone around to teach them proper habits. So if you shun them away and you really don't help the problem. You just make them feel ostracized and you make yourself feel more hatred.
>>
>>17350345
And on that note, I think that fat acceptance is doing more harm to fat people than it is doing good. We should be finding a way to fix obesity (long term obesity, which only goes into short periods of remission and comes back worse)
Rather than trying to make it okay or even sexy to be fat.
Life is not a pleasant experience when you're fat. It's not. It's awful. Your joints hurt when you get out of bed, you sweat buckets from doing practically nothing, just a simple act of tidying the house makes your back reel. It's awful. It's bad for your health. It's shouldn't be acceptable. We should be doing our part to encourage fat people to live a healthy lifestyle. Inviting them to partake in physical activity with you, for example. Role modelling healthy eating. Showing support for when they say they're dieting, recognize them, reward them with attention when they say this. (especially if they're eating to cope with loneliness) Stuff like that.
>>
>>17349993
Laziness sure isn't a virtue.
>>
>>17350063
>genetics
Horseshit. Genetics don't vary so much that some people can defy physics.
>>
Sorry /fit/, you don't have to be attracted to fat people, but I am and there's literally nothing you can say that will change that.
>>
>>17350356
Fat acceptance isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's how the term has been twisted so that it's now glorifying it.

I think it's absolutely fantastic that people can be confident in themselves in spite of flaws. It's using the "acceptance" as a clutch that's the issue.

On the other hand, though, I don't think berating people will help, as mentioned in several other posts. Laughing at a fatty at the gym and making him/her feel uncomfortable isn't going to make them want to return. Making someone feel bad for being fat doesn't help - instead of attacking them, people should be offering advice or alternatives in an easier way.

tl;dr I agree with you and you make really good points
>>
>>17350374
No, but doesn't magically and completely "ruin" person either.
>>
>>17350063
>There's also the fact genetics make losing weight hell for others
Sorry, but that's bullshit pushed by the Health at Every Size movement. I have PCOS, hypothyroidism, and I've been a fat fuck for most of my life because I listened to HAES people tell me that fat was "just who I am." That I will continue to be fat because "muh genetics" and there's absolutely nothing I can fucking do. Fuck that, it's unhealthy. I lost over 35lbs and I'm continuing to go down in size, because I'm actually taking care of my body instead of letting these people convince me to be miserable, just like they are. I no longer have to take Metformin for PCOS, my sleep apnea is gone, and I feel amazing.
>>
>>17350441
we'll see where you are in a year
>>
>>17350441
You obviously didn't finish even the sentence in your autism overload. I refer to Auschwitz especially as it's a living proof on how anyone will become a fucking skeleton under the right conditions. Genetics only serve to make the fight harder or easier. At least fucking read the entire post you are criticizing.
>>
>>17350456
If you're hinting at that bullshit '95% of dieters bounce back to fat'... remember where you are, and ask the right subpopulation, ask the /fit/izens.
their board culture sucks, but it's the right place to keep people on the wagon, and motivated to stay healthy. and eventually, the habits just stick.
>>
>>17350456
I've been losing weight for about two years now and I'm improving by the day. I can't wait to see what I look like in a year.
>>
>>17350509
>Genetics only serve to make the fight harder or easier.
And I'm saying that defaulting to "muh genetics" is bullshit. It only seeks to hold people back.

>At least fucking read the entire post you are criticizing.
I did, but I'm only responding to the point I actually care about. Not necessarily for you, but others that may be reading that are in the same boat.
>>
>>17350456
It takes 4 years for 95% of the population to regain the weight+additional weight *without* issues like insulin resistance and pcos.

But you gotta keep the hope alive. At least it gives you something to focus on.
>>
>>17350530
That's not the thing that makes weight loss hard.
You might have to do some personal research on this but the thing that makes weight loss hard is the endocrinal damage and brain changes that happen by being obese for more than a year.

Genetics helps you get there. If you're there for a while, you will very unlikely get the weight off by yourself. People don't seem to understand what happens with obese people lose a significant amount of weight. It's not pleasant. It doesn't look good. You might be suicidal, depressed, your hair might start falling out. You might end up cold all the time. Your body fights you tooth and nail, slows your metabolism to a halt so that you're living on 600 calories a day just to keep losing at a bmi of 30. You might have loose skin that affects your self-esteem that makes everything worse. Like you went through that torture for nothing.

Why? Because perhaps your parents didn't give a damn about you and let you fend for yourself. Maybe you learned to eat like them. Fat kid? Fat chance at being a normal size when you grow up. Kid will now need weight loss surgery if they ever want to see bmi 25.

You don't know. That's the thing, many people don't know. Once you're there, it takes a hell of a lot to get out. Life is a long time. There's no going back to "normal" eating habits, like how you might envision. Everything has to be charted, counted, and obsessed over for the rest of your life. A virtual eternity of denial. It's no wonder why a huge chunk of weight loss surgery patients commit suicide. Others pick up replacement addictions. Their brains are fucked.
>>
>>17350530
>And I'm saying that defaulting to "muh genetics" is bullshit. It only seeks to hold people back.
But that's not what I'm saying at all, you cheeky cunt. I don't know how I can simplify this: genetics are not an excuse to not get fit. However they do make things harder in certain scenarios, I don't think this can be even argued against. In the end however all that matters is motivation and desire to change. I don't even understand what you are arguing against as we're saying the same thing. Mentioning "genetics" does not instantly mean that I say it's impossible to loose weight. I know you've heard a lot of people giving excuses for not trying by resorting to genetics, but that's not what I'm saying at all.
>>
this thread derailed so badly holy shit
the guy just wants to get his dick wet on the reg
>>
>>17350600
B-BUT FAT PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS
>>
>>17349707
Tell that bitch to fuck off.serves her right if she is going to flat out leave you.hell,even tell her about your sexual encounter.make that bitch cry.
>>
>>17349707
Why does this read like some sort of erotic fan fiction?
>>
File: 20160125_133053.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160125_133053.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>17350560
>>
>>17349707
>not taking a threesome with 2 girls
>>
>>17350511
Because diets don't work. You don't need a diet to exercise a bit everyday and not overindulge.
>>
Took a quick glance at this thread and saw people saying fat girls are the nicest people ever. No. They're just as moody and picky as other girls. My ex from high school was on the chubby side and she was beyond manipulative, she actually dumped me cause she said I was way too skinny for her, she took her hand and put it against my skinny legs and said, "I can wrap my entire hand around your leg"...it was beyond insensitive but right now I cant stop but laugh about it.

But yeah, what a myth.
>>
>>17350560
>Your body fights you tooth and nail, slows your metabolism to a halt so that you're living on 600 calories a day just to keep losing at a bmi of 30.

Dieting is for idiots. The right way to build a calorie deficit is to keep restriction modest (no more than 20% of maintenance) and increase activity, specifically activity that is going to force your body to build muscle. That kind of activity has the added effect of stimulating growth hormone and test, as well.

If someone wants to lose weight they need to eat properly for a cut, power lift twice a week, lift to target large muscle groups at intensity twice a week, and walk or run daily to round off that daily deficit they're trying to build.

Say someone needs 2000 calories in a day. Their goal should be to net 1200-1300, but they shouldn't eat less than 1600. The rest, or more if they want to eat like a normal person, needs to come from activity and that activity needs to be of a sort thats going to force the body to alter composition.
>>
>>17351586

This is the truth.

What the calories-in/calories-out fags don't get is that while technically they're correct, a lot affects the calories-out function such as what kinds of calories you put in and the rate of change of calories-in from one day to the next.

If you run 10 miles a day on 1300 calories, yes you'll lose weight but you're also really fucking your metabolism over. You'll eventually start running less and eating more and at that point your body is going to store all of those excess calories as fat, right away.

Eat plenty of good fats and just enough carbs and protein. Eat lots of green vegetables. Strength train and don't overdo the cardio.
>>
>>17349908
Kek
>>
>>17351494
No one has said that the fat girls are nicest people ever, just that there is experience on fat girls being nice.

I don't understand where these ridiculous generalized views come from.
>"I met a girl that was mean and she was fat so every fat girl is mean"
Is it that hard to believe people have varying personalities that do not have anything to do with their body weight? I swear this board is inhabited by underage retards.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.