[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I approach her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: approach-sm.jpg (34 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
approach-sm.jpg
34 KB, 300x187
So there is a girl that does the same major like me.We know each about for about 2 years but for the last 1 year,we had more courses together and started talking much more (mostly in the uni).I do have feelings for her but I am not sure if she does the same for me.

Like I said,we have lots of courses together,most the time we sit together and she even keeps waiting for me if I do have any questions to the docent after the lecture.She also keeps going with me anywhere else and she also told me about some emotional things of her life.She also talked with me about her preferences,what traits her BF should have and so on...
But here is the clue: She uses things like tinder and she keeps writing with other guys but she never tries some chatting with me.(probably because we see each other the whole week but I am not sure about this).Well,when I try to text her,she always replies and it isn't just simply "Yes" or "No" etc.

So,the thing is: I really like her and I am not sure how I should approach and tell her that I like her.Should I be straight forward (cause we know each other for a somewhat long time) and simply ask her if she has feelings for me or should I try to make smaller steps like asking her out to go eat somewhere?
(Yeah I know,terrible English but you get the problem)
>>
Start asking her out places and go from there
You'll start to see if she's interested or not by going out and spending time with her
Ex. if she's on her phone the whole time or talking to you the entire time
>>
>>17349665

The thing is,when we talk alone she does not spend the whole time on the phone checking her messages (she only does that mostly during the lectures).We sometimes had talks for about one hour and she didn't even care to look at the time and she missed the train.But I am not sure if she is simply nice to me as a friend or if she is genuinely interested in me
>>
If she puts enough attention to forget things that she was gona do, then she has actually interest in you.
>>
>>17349883

I also thought that way but I can't be 100% certain about that.Because I think that if she would be genuinely interested in me,she probably would try to chat with me on Whatsapp too,but that's not the case.As I said,she is NOT like "Yeah/No/Whatever" and I can keep talking with her,but she never initates a chat with me.Could it be that she doesn't do that because she doesn't want it to be too obvious for me see that she likes me?
I am also not that certain if the "forgets her other things" is a valid point,because I don't know how she behaves when she is talking with the other guys in our major.So it could be probably that I am just a normal guy for her
>>
>>17350004
She doesn't like you
>>
>>17350239

I think that you could also try to explain what your thought behind that is
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.