[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgendered and depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1242x2208
Is life even worth living if you're trans? No one treats you like you're a normal human being and it's not even possible to find a boyfriend. Guys will fuck you if you seek them out, but then you find that it's loveless and start to give up on the entire concept of romance and romantic love.

Please help. I can hardly stand it anymore and idk what I might do.
>>
what matters the most is being honest with yourself, no matter what it is and try to fullfill your inner dreams
>>
>>17349108
my inner dreams involve me being a normal girl like any other, and having a loving husband. which honestly seems impossible.
>>
>>17349110
nothing is per say, normal, in our world, just mundane task every day.

so go out and be yourself, seek love and you will find love. nothing is impossible, so be brave
>>
>>17349114
be brave. okay i'll try that. thanks.
>>
>>17349105
Don't worry, I'm your average cis white male and noone treats me like a normal human being either
>>
>>17349105
That's because you aren't normal.
>>
nevermind. fuck this thread.
>>
>>17349105
Still here OP?
One night a transwoman messaged me flirtatiously. She said I'm handsome and wants me so bad.
I'm tempted but I'm currently on the verge of being with another girl and I want to take it seriously. If there's no girl, I might do it even she is barely passable.
I do think I am slightly bi lol.
>>
>>17349105
>Is life even worth living if you're trans?

No, just kys.

>No one treats you like you're a normal human being

That's because you're a freak.

>it's not even possible to find a boyfriend

And this surprises you?!

>romance and romantic love.
>with a freak

HAHAHA!!!

>idk what I might do.

Kys faggot. That's what you should do.
>>
File: 1467114611066.gif (21 KB, 318x472) Image search: [Google]
1467114611066.gif
21 KB, 318x472
>>17349105
>>
>>17349114
>just b urself Xd
>>
I recommend looking for guys willing to spare a part his life for you.
Also, first mistake you've made is share this question on 4chan. I recommend asking a more friendlier place like tumblr. I'm sure there a blogs dedicated to help you guys (?)
>>
>>17349298

That's actually good advice.
OP, why don't you go to tumblr and ask them about all the liberal places freaks like you congregate to fuck like animals. You know, like public toilets that have shit smeared on their walls.
>>
>>17349105
Can you give better details about yourself? Are you on hormone therapy?

>>17349361
It sounds like you have plenty of experience getting ass-fucked in port-o-potties. You should take your ass back to r9k, either way.
>>
Just stop being trans and come out as gay
>>
>>17349371
>You should take your ass back to r9k
No, you degenerates.
Fuck off to reddit or tumblr so you cans tay in your hugbox and lick each other wounds.

You will never be the other gender you wanted, because life isn't fair, and accepting it is part of life.
Now, when you are done with your buzz words and delusions, please kys.
>>
>>17349105
you áre a fucking man, a dude, a guy, normal thing to do is pursue girls and fuck them

Dont pretend to be an idiot HURRD HUDRUR CANT CONTROL MY THOUGHS, MUST BE A WOMYN

Literally if you cannot contain these thoughs, JUST DELETE YOUR LIFE
>>
File: IMG_3017[1].jpg (23 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017[1].jpg
23 KB, 383x384
>>17349381
Trans are much better than gays what are you saying
>>
>>17349394
>implying if more than half of the male population turn into trans that it isn't a good thing

Imagine all the lonely women having no bf and the government will have to mandate that we can marry up to two women or trans.
>>
>>17349392
Aww, there you go assuming because I was trying to help OP that I am a "degenerate" or confused about my gender.

Poor thing. It must suck living in such a tiny ass bubble having to smell your own shit-eating breath all day.
>>
>>17349396
If you like being a mentally fucked up societal outcast, sure why the fuck not?

Be honest, as much as the LGBTQ community screams about acceptance and people call for it, it's never going to be a reality. Only hippie faggots who aren't ever going to actually accomplish anything are going to accept this lame bullshit.

It's literally just signing yourself up for hating yourself and being miserable. Why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>17349404
>i'm a bubble boy manchild
>boo hoo
>>
>>17349403
>Look, i'm insulting someone on a taiwanese cartoon website
>I hurt his feels feels, that shall show him

Also, you are not helping OP at all.
You are indirectly pushing OP into killing himself eventually.
All just so you can feel good about yourself at night because you have no other achievement to help you coop with your pathetic life.
>>
>>17349410
I'm not disagreeing with you, but outside of pretty urban places in first-world coutries, the world can be pretty cruel when it comes to trans people.

Unless you easily pass
>>
>>17349415
lmfao

>it's night here so it must be night there
>since i don't have any achievements you don't have any
>op will kill himself because my bubble-data says so

Stop projecting, fucking idiot robot.
>>
>>17349410
Oof, scathing counter argument.

So would you also like to call me a doo doo head and continue to provide literally nothing of substance to this dicussion?
>>
>>17349371
>It sounds like you have plenty of experience getting ass-fucked in port-o-potties

Nah, I've just seen a lot of leftists in my time and have got to know their subhuman sexual practices.
>>
>>17349423
There is no reason to add anything, you've already ran OP off. Now you're just sitting around generalizing everything, pretending the whole world should succumb to your beliefs. You've immediately jumped to assumption after assumption, you aren't even aware of time-zones and the possibility that it can be daylight somewhere when it is night there, and you just assume because you don't have shit to show for your pathetic life that others don't...

Why?

Because this: >>17349424
>anecdote
>anecdote
>anecdote

You're pathetic, that's just fucking obvious.
>>
Either way, ignoring this stupid bullshit this thread has devolved into,
Transexuals have an incredibly high suicide rate, I have yet to meet one who didn't feel like shit the majority of the time, and it's incredibly taxing on the body to undergo all those kinds of changes while also enduring all the emotional stress.

Why in all honesty would you want to do that to yourself? Because somebody convinced you the only key to your happiness is by making yourself look like a woman?

Real happiness is looking at yourself, what you have, who you really are, and being happy with that. Trying to fulfill some bullshit checklist to find some kind of vapid acceptance from a group full of ignorant people isn't going to get you anywhere.
All this is doing to you is trying to meet some kind of unachievable standard of happiness and signing up for a lifetime of misery.
It's a dumb idea. Let it go and be happy with the person you are and whatever the fuck you were born with between your legs.
>>
>>17349428
>I'm not educated enough to actually bring an arguement with any validity to the table, so I'll try and fake some kind of understanding by calling people names and elevating myself when anybody with brains can see through my incredibly shallow and stupid attempts at arguments and justify fucking somebody else's life up because I'm not accepted anywhere but by a website for liberal retards who can't do anything with their lives so they scream at everybody else to give them importance when they've earned none and by fucking golly, so should everybody else.

Please.
>>
>>17349429
>tosses more spaghetti on wall
>reaching for more straws
kek
>>
>>17349434
>more meaningless assumptions

tl;dr
>>
>>17349105
>No one treats you like you're a normal human being
But Anon, you're not normal.
>wanting romance
>it's an abomination
Kill yourself.
>>
Tumblr will give you a lot more hope than 4Chan. It is possible for you to find happiness. You just need to look in the right communities.

Seriously. Take your ass to Tumblr.
>>
>>17349392
Don't blame tumblr or reddit for this. In fact blame /r9k/. The faggotry is coming from within 4chan. Notice how trannies get such a hugbox response and when an actual girl makes a similar post she's get run off the board.
>>
>>17349105
>guys will fuck you
>it's loveless
welcome to being a woman
>>
>>17349560
No, you're fucking dumb. Surrounding yourself with people who enjoy something harmful isn't the fucking way to guide somebody to finding actual happiness in life.

Your perception of happiness is literally just "I'm accepted by a crowd and get positive attention for some label I decided to fall under" when that is so incredibly fucking wrong down to its very foundations it's unbelievable.

You're literally just goading them into a place that will give them warm fuzzies for a little while. Fuck you. That is not fucking happiness and you're ignorant beyoind belief for thinking that. The fact that you'd willingly tell another human being that is appalling.

Like I said earlier, find your own goddamn satisfaction with yourself, not based on other's fucking approval. Be happy with what you've got, not what these fucking numbskulls keep telling you you need to be to be happy. It's beligerent trash that you should really just ignore.

Please please be smart. Don't put yourself through something like this. It's just 100% not worth it.
>>
>>17349592
All its doing to yourself is turning yourself into some fetishists wet dream. That's not fucking love. Find some real love. Love a fucking man if you want to, but because you love that person for who they are, not just because they fulfill some stupid stereotype you think you might like.

Fuck anything else. Be the person you really are. Not this stupidity that modern culture is trying to glamorize. It's not something that you'll ever be happy having done.
>>
>>17349592
I don't understand why you're hating on Tumblr when you're voicing the exact same message.

Also
> no, you're dumb
Seriously?
>>
>>17349696
Because I'm not telling the that because one fucking stage in their life happened they should immediately jump on track with an inarguably stupid idea considering the consequences of such a decision. I mean find fucking happiness that starts with the person you actually fucking are, not whatever faggoty persona that site and modern culture tries to prettify and make look cool when it's a miserable fucking existence. Telling somebody to "go to Tumblr and validate yourself by being around shitty people who are so fucking shallow all they think life and love is accepting each other" instead of facing the facts of reality.

If you really cannot handle the fact that your had nads from birth, then just go ahead and fucking shoot yourself. But to find some kind of stupid ass shallow validation that all this liberal bullshit spouts is ignorant.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.