[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice on how I can get my naïve and innocent GF to let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Any advice on how I can get my naïve and innocent GF to let me lick her butt?

We haven't had sex yet, but we've been going out for a while and getting to that part of our relationship, and butts are literally my favorite part of a woman (aside from their faces).
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
Give her orgasms first. Then make your demands known.
>>
>>17348943
Not a bad suggestion, but as I said, she's very naïve. Even if I please her to that extent, she could still just be disgusted by the thought of someone licking her butt.
>>
>>17348953
Butt, or butthole?
>>
>>17348965
Both, hopefully.
>>
>>17348932
so, are you retarded or something?
just do it while youre going down on her, its obviously going to feel good and she wont stop you unless shes a turbo prude
>>
>>17349149
>so, are you retarded or something?

Yea retard, that's going to go down well.

>and she wont stop you unless shes a turbo prude

She's a virgin.
>>
you're not going to lick her butt till she is OK with you licking her pussy anon

get to fooling around and eat that snatch
>>
>>17348932
there was a thread yesterday a guy complained his gf licked a guys asshole at a party playing truth or dare.
>>
>>17349516
kek find it, i need laughs

>>17348932
Do you have any desire to sleep with her or just lick her ass?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.