[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is family really all that important?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 480x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 480x546
I was recently put into a mental hospital for severe depression and suicidal tendencies. My parents and siblings are extremely supportive of me getting better, but they don't know that they're the reason why I was put in there, my mom especially. She abused me constantly, physically and sexually, my dad didn't put a stop to it, and my siblings never comforted me after it happened. I was alone and the doctors say that was probably when my depression first developed.

Like I said, my family has no idea about this. I only told them that it was because of a really bad argument I had with friends in school. I never plan on telling them the truth. I'm also not sure if I should stay in contact with them after I graduate college; I can literally feel headaches and the sensation of my brain melting when I'm around them

Honestly, looking back on what I just wrote, I probably just want someone to say that I should leave them and never look back, but what do you think I should do, /adv/?
>>
Stay with them and dwell on the past
>>
>>17348691
>/adv/, i'm drinking this poison that would destroy me
>Should i stop drinking and never look back?
the answer is always yes
>>
>>17348703
I guess I that was the better way to write this, now wasn't it?
>>
>>17348700
My only problem with that is that I feel like I'll go crazy, and I'm not sure if I can change the way I look at them anymore
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.