[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to a party >Couple friends I know >We all get pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1348686278188.jpg (14 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1348686278188.jpg
14 KB, 268x200
>Go to a party
>Couple friends I know
>We all get pretty drunk
>Game of truth or dare (???) gets a little out of hand
>Lots of making out, tits out everywhere, pretty great
>Everything I've always felt like I missed out on at parties in uni, things I never got to experience
>Just left me feeling cold and disgusted with everything, mostly myself
I don't get it.
I used to always want that. Just some crazy fun followed by nudity. Now I don't even want any nudity. I'm hanging out with the same people and going camping in a month and I actively feel nauseous, because that's the exact kind of shit that happens when 20-somethings go camping.

I don't even want a hot girl to come onto me now. I just feel repulsed by everything.
>>
>>17348358
Same, anon. I think we've all had that moment.
>>
That's a natural first response to this kinda thing, especially if you are not used to it for years

Same thing happened to me when a girl started to rub her tits all over me and desperately tried to get into my pants, for the first time at like 23 when I finally got my shit together.
>>
>>17348358
anybody see the thread yesterday on b? OP upset after seeing fb post about what his gf did at a party the night before playing truth or dare as he was at home. She licked a guys asshole on a dare
>>
>>17349523
The fuck
Why did you hop to this thread and dig it up literally just to say that
Shoo
>>
>>17348358
>I don't get it.
>I used to always want that.
This is the flip side of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). Now you're finally experiencing what it is you "missed out" on, and you're wondering why you ever wanted it. This is pretty common.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to go through this. But it can become an important learning experience. Remember this the next time you worry about missing out on something that you think everyone else is doing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.