[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to lose my virginity to a girl who's not a virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1436195812845.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1436195812845.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
About to lose my virginity to a girl who's not a virgin. She's only fucked 1 guy.

I'm having emotional turmoils about this

Am I cuck? wat do
>>
>>17348210
Here's your (you)

You earned it!
>>
You're a bitch. Tap that ass and drop the insecurity about who she has been with.
>>
>>17348210
I don't understand the problem here. Just do it. Even if you're not good at it, you have to start somewhere, you can't just avoid the situation forever unless you actually want to stay a virgin forever.
>>
>>17348216
What?
>>17348222
She's not a virgin though
>>
File: 1465437537355.gif (2 MB, 320x189) Image search: [Google]
1465437537355.gif
2 MB, 320x189
>>17348210

Are you retarded?
>>
This one is going to be a gamble.

On the one hand, you could lose your virginity to a girl who has a relatively low body count. You'll have sex, but you might question your decision later.

On the other hand, you can hold out for a virgin so your first time can be as special as you want it to be. You'll keep your standards high, but you run the risk of never having sex.

In both cases, you're a retarded spineless faggot with no self-worth for asking strangers on the Internet instead of making the choice yourself.
>>
OP there's no reason to be insecure.

Also virginity is a social construct with no real meaning. Especially for a male for whom there is no physical proof of virginity. No reason to be insecure, stop being a faggot. Her sexual history doesn't matter at all. In the present moment, she's choosing to be with you and that's what's important.

I lost my virginity to a qt3.14 who had been with a few other guys before me. She was surprised at how big my dick was which was a gigantic confidence booster. She showed me how to finger a girl and I made her cum which she said nobody else had ever done for her before. She made my introduction to being sexual amazing, and I'm glad that she had some experience to show me the ropes.
>>
>>17348464
>virginity is a social construct
Mind you, I called OP a faggot, but you are a genuine redditard
>>
kill yourself op
>>
>>17348484
This would actually solve his conundrum very effectively.
>>
>>17348479
The only reason we see virginity as something valuable is because Western religion has become so integrated with society that its values have become the standard.

The Bible upholds the Virgin Mary as the highest image of a woman, and throughout the years that value has been passed down from generation to generation to the point where it has become a societal value.

It means absolutely nothing. Oh boy, you put your peepee in a vagoo. It doesn't magically change you or make you a better person, you've simply had the experience of sex.
>>
I second the call to kys. The only people that care about fucking virgins are retarded virgins on 4chans. Virgins are shit at sex. There is no benefit.
>>
>>17348497
Ignoratio elenchi; I said nothing about value. To suggest it is a mere social construct is to deny that there are any physical changes. Name me one other social construct that can define whether or not someone gets pregnant or catches an STD.
>>
>>17348561
Oh wow you cited a fallacy, making no real counterpoints to anything I said! My explanation of virginity's value was to make a point that we only view it as valuable because of society's influence. Before the advent of civilization, humans didn't give a fuck about virginity. No other animal in the world cares about it either.

Losing your virginity is not synonymous with becoming pregnant or contracting an STD.

Of course, those things become possibility when becoming sexually active, but with the advent of highly effective birth control/safe sex methods it has become easily possible to be sexually active for many years without any of those happening. Sure, accidents or poor decisions do happen, but that is more a reflection on the character of the parties involved. Virginity has nothing to do with it.

By and large there are no physical changes associated with the loss of virginity in this day and age.
>>
>>17348610
I didn't provide counterpoints because the question of value does not relate directly to the question of whether or not it is a social construct. I also find it funny that you attempt to employ an appeal to nature fallacy based on the premise of something that can neither be proven nor disproven, while later citing modern technology as the reason for which this shouldn't matter.

And I honestly don't give a fuck, I'm just amused watching you make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>17348639
Whatever you say m8, virginity has no inherent value or meaning beyond what we as humans assign to it.
>>
>>17348654
>value
You just don't learn!
>>
>>17348210
Nice bait
>>
>>17348464
>this is what degenerates actually believe
>>
WTF man, just fuck her, you faggot.
>>
>>17348210
1 guy. Just 1 guy, who she was probably in a long term relationship with - considering it was only 1 guy. Not 5, not double digits - only 1.

Are you being serious or you trolling?
>>
Sure is /r9k/ in here. Well, what will happen is that OP will be too chickenshit when the moment comes, can't get it up, and his gf dumps him in disgust leaving him a virgin.
>>
>>17348654
you have brain damage m8
hymen is literally a part of the female body
>inb4 'it's useless so I was right!'
not the point here kid
>>
>>17348464
>Also virginity is a social construct with no real meaning.

Other than marriage success rates, STD rates, and a whole shitload of other very important things. But yeah totally a social construct bro.
>>
>>17349584
It is a social construct. You're fucking making his point by arguing it.

Fucking retards up in here, I swear.
>>
>>17348219
I hate namefags, but when he's right, he's right. Quit being a whiny little bitch and get your dick wet. Only 1 is like winning second place in a lottery, most girls have fucked into the double if not triple digits by their early 20s.
>>
>>17348415
That last bit is true, the rest is horseshit.

Sex with virgins sucks. No one quite gets how you fit together and painful leaning on the wrong place or bending the wrong body parts happens.

Sex is like anything else, it takes practice. Find a slut who insist on using condoms, then take notes.
>>
>>17349627
>the rest is horseshit.
kek agreed ... funny how the same ones convincing people to chase virgins are the same ones bitching about a limited supply.
>>
>>17348464
ayyy lmao
>>
>>17348210
STOP. GOING. NUTS. OVER. A. FUCKING. BUZZWORD.
>>
>>17349639
My theory is the guys who whine bout the limited supply of virgins are themselves not yet rid of their virginity, and not because they willingly chose abstinence.

My first girl had been with 12 guys before me. We used protection. My second had been with 2 before me. We used protection too. My 3rd didn't volunteer info and I didn't ask. We also used protection. The one I'm banging now, I'm her first. While the initial few times weren't the best, she's learning and we don't use protection anymore. Shit is Cash.
>>
>>17349650
Yeah. I'm down with your theory.

It's nuts how OP is talking about 1 chick and these fucks go way off target and start projecting some self inflicted bullshit.
>>
Virginity only matters if you plan on marrying her. fuck all the sluts you want but settle down with a nice girl.
>>
>>17348210
GO FUCK HER, OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER.

t. 25 year old virgin who could have lost his virginty at 19 with a girl
>>
>>17348210
put it in faggot
Virginity is only a big deal until you lose it,
>>
>>17348210
>She's only fucked 1 guy.
>Am I cuck?
If this "one guy" was before the two of you were in a relationship, then no; you are not a cuck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.