[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend got with this girl that I like, and it has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ag9Z8Fn.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ag9Z8Fn.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
So my friend got with this girl that I like, and it has been making me very depressed. When she left on vacation for a week, I was happy... but then she came back, and now I'm sad again; she is the source of my unhappiness.

She is pretty much the only very attractive female that is close to me right now, and before, she has said things like "I love you" and cuddled with me etc... before her and my friend were together more or less.

They are both useless for hooking me up with other girls, so that's an issue. But now I'm losing my best friend because I can't be myself around him as he's always with her, and she is also supposedly a close friend of mine.

What should I do, guys? I'm 24 and it's not getting much easier to meet women. I'm tired of being the one guy in my group who is alone, and this is making me very depressed. I guess I thought that this was my chance, and my friend took it before I did.
>>
>>17348029

getting /fit/ will solve all of your problems
>>
>she is the source of my unhappiness

no, she isn't
>>
>>17348029
Get off your ass you lazy bum.
>>
>she is the source of my unhappiness.
Only because you allow her to be. You're letting yourself put that much importance on somebody that, honestly, if you cared about that much, you would have made more of an effort with.
You may think it's impossible to find somebody else, but that's because you're only thinking in terms of people you already know. So get out, socialize, meet new people. Find somebody who interests you and develop that relationship.
She isn't the center of your universe unless you let her be, and that's honestly harmful in a situation like this.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.