[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is far away atm so we just communicate mostly through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: birds.png (160 KB, 1232x651) Image search: [Google]
birds.png
160 KB, 1232x651
>gf is far away atm so we just communicate mostly through text.
>Randomly tells me she wants to take a break from social media and her phone for the next few days.
>See her tweet and post shit on Instagram
Are women retarded?!
>>
No, she just doesn't want to talk to you.

Bad luck bro.
>>
Yes. She thinks you are retarded too, and more retarded at that, because she thought she could pull a fast one like that with ease. Tbh gotta remind her she isn't smarter or stronger. Don't be afraid to put girls in their place, you'll seem like a total jag to onlookers and whiteknights but in the long run your saving yourself the pain they would put you through if you didn't show them a little tough love.
>>
>>17347922
This.
You are the only fool here.
>>
>>17347915
No, she just think's you're retarded, hence the:
>taking a break from social media
>posts on social media

kek
>>
>>17347928
Yes, I'm actually pretty pissed off. Ik she asked me first if it was cool with me if she took a break. Knowing her, she wants to test if the relationship can stand this or some other bulshit. I'm done with mindgames. I'm off to fuck a bitch on white tinder
>>
I have a friend doing this right now. Says they are taking time out of fb but even so, you can see the last active timer resetting to 1m constantly. Must think we are dumb.
>>
>>17347964
This is exactly what she does
>>
>>17347976
I know she leaves a window open but I don't know what resets the last active timer. I assume it would be if you sent a message
>>
OP here. So update,: She apparently was really busy with some projects for work and she told me this before she decided to stop going online. So now I'm the bad guy for jumping to conclusions. wft
>>
>>17348381
You not very bright. Whether you are right or wrong if you confront people when they are caught they will always put the blame.on you.
>>
Just makes her sound guilty. If she had nothing to hide why would she blame you? A normal response would be "yeah I had some things that needed taking care of and couldn't wait" (like time sensitive stuff, not just general chit chat)
>>
Take a nice long vacation from that chick and don't reply for a while. Say you're taking a break from social media :^)
>>
Okay, so she said she wanted to take a break from social media for a while. But it didn't last because she's a social media junkie.

She's not retarded, just a typical 21st century girl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.