[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Texting potential gf, went on 2 dates >We're talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
>Texting potential gf, went on 2 dates
>We're talking about dating history for some reason
>I'm honest, she's honest
>I've had 3 partners, she's had none
>The day after, she's super fucking distant and will basically ignore me

What do? Should I just leave it? Also what could she be feeling/thinking that would cause her to do this?
>>
Maybe she lied?
>>
Just ask her man. Don't make simple things any more complicated than they need to be.
>>
>>17347684
That's what I was thinking but like what would keep her from being honest?
>>
>>17347692
What do I say? Should I just be like "Hey is something up" or what?
>>
>>17347699
"Hey, I was wondering, did you lose interest in this? Please let me know if so"
>>
>>17347704
I already asked that (not with those words) and she said "Yeah of course I'm interested" then she replied once more and then bam ignore again (I know it's ignore because it's marked as read)
>>
>>17347662
NEVER talk about past girlfriends with a new girl what's wrong with you. The damage is done now I guess but for the future keep that shit secret.
>>
>>17347713
I didn't go into detail or anything, she just asked me so I was honest about it.
>>
>>17347713
Was I supposed to just lie and be like "yeah, I'm a virgin, never dated"???
>>
>>17347709
You did what you could. Maybe she lost interested and is lying, maybe she's just busy. Cut down contact for now. If she's interested, she'll come to you. If not, sorry man
>>
>>17347727
Yeah, it's whatever. I still to this day don't understand what's so hard about saying "Sorry, but I'm not interested anymore" or something. No idea why people can't be straight up.
>>
>>17347713
Not OP, but curious why?
>>
>>17347735
It's because they're afraid of conflict. A lot of them reckon "if I lie and ignore him he'll just go away" which is correct I suppose, but it's still really bitchy.
>>
>>17347794
It's unnecessary, can cause feelings of jealousy, resentment, insecurity. Why would you want to talk about other girls you've banged when you're with a new girl?
>>17347724
Nah you could've just said you don't think talking about past partners is a good idea
>>
>>17347830
Because some people legit don't want complete mansluts or just sluts in general? Curiosity?

I wouldn't myself really like a girl that has had a shit ton of guys in her, and want her to be honest about it. It doesn't really matter, but it's my preference and I'd want to know.
>>
>>17347836
Exactly, like some guy/girl was like "I've had 15 bfs/gfs it would be a MASSIVE red flag for me and would let me know.

That being said, it'd also mean that the person's honest.
>>
>>17347693
Maybe she is afraid OP will break up with her if he finds out she had sex with 30 guys, and when he said 3 it only cemented the idea.
>>
>>17347662
My bf also told me his partner number during our 2nd date. I slept with 2 men before him and he slept with 14 women. I was very uset during the first few months and thought about breaking up with him. One year later we are still together and, in retrospect, Im glad he told me things about his past partners because that can tell me a lot about the person Im dating.

I just wished he didnt bring up the subject as randomly as he did. He just asked me about my partners out of the blue. This topic is very sensitive and I think should only be brought up AFTER knowing your partner a bit more so you get a feeling of how they might react.
>>
>>17347884
I see, but for me it wasn't really all that random. I can't remember the exact context but it was definitely not random, and she was the one to ask.

I never went into detail (didn't even say we had sex), I just said I had three partners. She asked no more, and I said no more.
>>
>>17347859
Tbh I doubt that, since she started ignoring right after.
>>
Other fish in the sea? Just throwing that out there. Sorry OP 'bout your situation.
>>
It totally sucked when I found out my current GF had more partners than me. she's slept with 20ish people (I've been with 8 including her). Point being just have some sympathy for the girl, especially bc she's a virgin.

Talk to her. Maybe shes mad and doesnt want to see you, maybe she's shy or embarassed. Remain in good communication with her and be honest.
>>
>>17347914
Yes shitlord, I know this [oppressed individual] is not my only choice. She's cute and we got along great up until this point so I'd like to try, but no big loss if it's over.
>>
>>17347935
It could be insecurity; i don't get it though you've only been with 3 other girls right? Seems pretty standard among people. Hell even some anons say they had 8 girls. There is no one keeping count. The past is past.
>>
>>17347951
Yeah, exactly. She's gotta be pretty insecure to be bothered by 3 partners, unless you went into detail (which you say you didn't) and show pics and bullshit.
>>
OP best of luck man; there are guys who just wanna crush pussy and they could lie thru your situation if it was theirs and end up playing with the girls feelings by reassuring her and cum before she does. And play their excuse that even they don't understand.
>>
>>17347987
She might not understand how she feels.
>>
She might not like the taste of other women's vaginas on your penis.
>>
>yfw this is a social experiment involving gender reversal
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.