[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to "come out of the closet" if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1467236018476.png (986 KB, 720x889) Image search: [Google]
1467236018476.png
986 KB, 720x889
Is there any reason to "come out of the closet" if you're a bi male with a preference for women?
>>
If you are crying for attention, and want your life to have an extra complication then yes anon please do it
>>
>>17347423
Only if you're interested in a relationship with another guy IMO. "Coming out" as bi is basically just telling all your friends and family that you're a turboslut. Not saying there's anything wrong with letting friends or a cool sibling know that but unless you plan on coming home with a guy do your parents really need to know what you fuck?
>>
>>17347423
Eh not really, how often do you fuck dudes? Maybe if you were to get in a relationship with a guy, otherwise does anyone need to know? If it's just a sex thing, then would you go around telling everyone what your favorite positions were?
>>
>>17347440
Hahahahahah
>>17347441
I'd like, bang another dude but I'm only interested in romantic relationships with women
>>17347447
Never fuck dudes, I'd be down to do it, but I just fap
>>
>>17347423
Bi's are the pariahs of the hetero and lgbt world. You're better off saying that you're "open-minded" about sex if you really want to get the message out there. But it will do you more harm than good.
>>
Seems like the right thread for this.

So, I'm kinda unsure about my sexuality.
In general I am only attracted to women, and even the thought of gay stuff turns me off.

But sometimes (especially when waking up in the middle of the night) I think exclusively of it and it's almost as strong as my attraction to females.

What's up with that?
>>
>>17347530
How long has this been going on? How old are you?

My instinct is that this is either hormones (if you're a teenager) or obsessive thoughts if you aren't. It seems taboo and the thought of doing something that is considered to be taboo is what turns you on. Either way it will likely just pass on its own.
>>
>>17347541
Well I'm out of my teenage years. I'm going to be 23 in a few months.
I think the earliest I can remember having thoughts like that are like 3-4 years ago.

It has increased by a huge margin recently.
>>
>>17347553
Same. I'm 19 and have only been "sexually confused" for like the past year, never before that.
>>
>>17347530

I have this same issue, and I'm almost 30. There aren't many guys that walk by that I'd think are attractive, and even then, it's not like the carnal instinct that takes over when I see a girl and I want to have sex, but more like "oh, he's objectively attractive, I bet people like him."

But I get off on the idea of sucking a dick, couldn't tell you why.
>>
>>17347423
No, especially if you want to avoid controversy and problems. No one needs to know unless the guy in the moment you're with him and might hook up
>>
>>17347587
I see good looking dudes all the time and I'm like, "damn he looks good", sometimes I can't help but stare at how good looking they are, but I only get the "I wanna fuck that" instinct with girls. I'd still suck the dick doe.
>>
>>17347480

>I'd like, bang another dude but I'm only interested in romantic relationships with women

Bro, you're straight. You're straight with a gay fetish but straight nonetheless. I know because I feel the same way
>>
>>17347643
You're a little gay like OP
>>
>>17347423
No, just say your straight. There's no reason to come out unless you get a bf.

t. biscum
>>
>>17347652
Aren't we all a little gay?
>>
>>17347661
A little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FCuyeS8As
>>
>>17347643
whatever queer
>>
>>17347676
whatever cis scum
>>
>>17347423
I've had sex with trannies a handful of times but I still consider myself straight even though people would arguably consider me bi. Not once I've considered letting anybody else know as well. I just like to avoid the complications I guess
>>
FAGGGGG!
>>
>>17347423
>>17347530
>>17347584
>>17347587
>>17347598
>>17347643
>>17347654
>>17347689
>>17347756
Degenerate fags... But it's 2016 so it's cool to be a faggot now. Congrats ya'll won. Now go forth and suck those cocks.
>>
>>17347423
Bi guy here

All my close friends know and my girlfriend knows. My advice? If you have religious family, don't . If you are seeing some girls, don't tell them unless it is serious. I've had girls I could've banged reject me for saying it too early. Girls who were totally into me until I told them. But if you are in a relationship, you should be comfortable being yourself. Also, if your girl is up to it, you can roleplay.
>>
>>17347423
No, there's not.
Maybe in 30 years when everyones a faggot.
>>
These days I pretty much am with dudes exclusively. I still consider myself 100% straight since I've impregnated multiple women and, of course, because homosexuality/lesbianism is just a ruse
>>
>>17347423
>Is there any reason to "come out of the closet" if you're a bi male with a preference for women
I've heard people complain about bi invisibility; many, maybe even most, people assume that bi dudes are gay men who don't want to come out.

So coming out publicly, to remind the world that bi men are real, arguably has some societal value, and could eventually maybe lessen some of the stigma bi men face, both from the straight and LGBT crowds.

I know as a fellow bi man who was pretty much always exclusively heteroromantic (enjoyed sex with some dudes but only ever dated, or wanted to date, women, to whom I'm more attracted) that I am assumed to be straight in straight environments and gay in gay ones, and that it has not always been well-received if people found out otherwise. Both gay men and straight women can be a little bit freaked and/or grossed out by male bisexuality. So I can see some value to the argument above.

But in my personal case, I've only ever been out to my brother, a few close friends, and a couple of girlfriends (one of whom is now my wife). My parents would officially be fine with it, but would never really be comfortable with it, and I see no reason to make life with them awkward. And since I've settled down into a monogamous straight relationship, it doesn't feel relevant. But if I were dating men, or trying to hook up with people I would try to be honest just so nobody lost their shit after the fact.
>>
>>17347423
>jessy mendiola

Is OP a Filipino ladyboy?
>>
>>17347920
>>17347945
W e w, be careful so that you don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
Guys getting with other guys will always be looked down on in society. I used to admit to being bi back in the teenage days, before I'd ever been with a guy. But, now that I have I keep it pretty quiet.

I kinda regret who it was with more than anything, if it was with someone I could admit to, maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about it.
>>
you're a fag OP
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.