[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. What's a quick way to die besides gun? Or alternatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 591x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 591x640
Hello. What's a quick way to die besides gun? Or alternatively something painless. I can't spend any money really as my girlfriend and son will need all of it.
>>
You are a puss puss.
>>
>>17347269
Why? Because he doesn't like black people?
>>
>>17347261
If you don't want to screw your girlfriend and son over irreperably, man up and get to work to provide for them. Create a life for your son, don't fuck over a kid because of your emotional problems FFS.
>>
No, because only a puss puss would off themselves. Especially with a kid. Op needs to get the fuck over his bullshit and push on, if not for him then for that kid. Life is hard. Deal with it. And if he thinks he is relieving whatever bullshit pain he feels by offing himself then he is a fucking idiot. He will only be passing it on to those he leaves behind, like his kid.
>>
>>17347280
My girlfriend makes more than I do. She'll live. Just want to not spend any of my savings. Problems go a lot deeper than emotional. But I'm not here to talk about that.
>>
Fuck your problems. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>17347291
>OD on sleeping pills
>Bring a decent rope with you and a couple cinder blocks
>go to water
>tie rope around waist with cinder blocks looped through
>carry cinder blocks into the water with you
>fall asleep in the water once you're deep enough
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 750x1334
>>17347261
IS THIS YOU ANON?!?
>>
>>17347291
You're still fucking them both up emotionally and robbing them of the support that should've been shared between you two. You're creating a little boy with no father, a single mother, something that'll haunt them for the rest of their lives. Robbing your son of a lifetime with a father. Robbing your girlfriend of not having to raise her son alone. Stop being so self-centered.
>>
>>17347304
But if that is OP, then I think you should just break up with your GF, go with the other girl, and still remain in the childs life as much as possible if he truly feels that way.
>>
>>17347305
That's the thing though. In 2 months time I won't be in anyone's life. I don't want my final moments and memories of me to be on a hospital bed dying. They don't know yet. I just found out yesterday and treatment won't work. My stomach cancer is too far advanced.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 722x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 722x480
>>17347334
>>
>>17347335
You can believe what you want. There is no point in trying to receive treatment if it only has a 10% of working and a huge amount of debt. Would you want to die in a hospital? Your last moments in that room with nurses and crying family?
>>
>>17347347
Fuck yeah, those drugs tho.
>>
>>17347352
Chemo doesn't feel very nice. Even with the drugs you still feel miserable.

T. Use to have cancer
>>
If you die in a hospital, you will be remembered as a father who lost a fight. If you off yourself you will be remembered as a spineless coward who gave up.
>>
>>17347363
Or he can die where it looks like an accident and not leave behind substantial debt fucking his kid and girl over
>>
>>17347261
Look anon go fucking rob a store or someshit, assault the cop, get shot, ??? Death which is your profit. And it's free so do it or die in the hospital. Let us know so I can watch the news.
>>
>>17347261
rob a bank. if you succeed then you get even more money to leave behind to your kid. if you don't then you go out shooting and die. it's a win win really. as long as you don't kill anyone and don't let them take you alive i don't see how it could go wrong.
>>
>>17347374
If I had a short time to live I would do some fucked up shit. I would make all black people look like monsters.
>>
I decided my fate. Good bye.
>>
>>17347409
Prove its you OP.
>>
Time to go all Breaking Bad.
>>
>>17347359
Used*
Past tense dumbass
>>
File: 1467685839702.jpg (28 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1467685839702.jpg
28 KB, 403x195
>>17347261
Try pic related OP.
>>
>>17347261
Go shoot up a blm protest.

Actually wait, nvm. Get aids and start saving your blood. Then spray those fuckers with a water gun, and then ofd yourself. You won't back down because you'll have aids so it won't matter anyways.

Or shotgun in mouth.
>>
>>17347261
Get drunk as shit and run a car at 120 mph in a wooded area
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.