[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: testos.jpg (123 KB, 858x743) Image search: [Google]
testos.jpg
123 KB, 858x743
So, i have a long time friend who recently started injecting steroids, he seems absolutely convinced that it is safe, ive tried to convince him and show him that it really is not, but he wont listen.

this is in its early stages but i just dont know what to do, he seems to have swallowed so much pseudo-science and "studies" he probably got from the people selling it to him/encouraging him.

i feel ive tried everything i can do, i dont know how to handle this, i cant have people doing that kind of stuff in my life. its mind altering, hugely unhealthy and potentially fatal.

what the hell do i do?
>>
>>17347194
>i cant have people doing that kind of stuff in my life
You sound like a little bitch
>>
Let him get jacked, man.

He could live his whole life with a side effect of fat and lazy, or he could live his life with a mild side effect of backne and smaller nuts while he's juicing
>>
Let him do what the fuck he wants.
>>
>>17347238
This.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>>17347194
>>
>>17347194
99% of professional athletes use steroids
99% of bodybuilders use steroids
99% of fitness models use steroids
25% of people on the misc use steroids

You probably smoke pot and other shit and want to tell your fucking friend wht he does is bad, waaay more people use them than you think. From everyday gym rats to Olympians.

Get off your friends dick for using a drug that will actually improve his life instead of sucking away his motivation like pot or booze will. You're a pussy stick to using depressants and losing at life and stop hindering your friend.
>>
>>17347194
its not your business. if you choose to discontinue your associating with this person, so be it- this is within your control. you cannot change the will of another, and it is profoundly disrespectful to attempt it. you have made your concerns known, and that is the most you can do without being an asshole.
>>
>>17347283

I like how you pull these numbers out of your ass. Really sells the truthfulness.
>>
>>17347377
I did pull the numbers, but they are low if anything. ANYBODY with an FFMI >25=roider. ANYBODY with a bodyfat percentage <8% who doesn't look like a concentration camper=roider.

Also there are people who don't meet these qualifications who use steroids. Why wouldn't you use a drug that helps you in every possible way if you were a competitive athlete trying to make paper?
>>
>>17347194
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
He's gone. Not in a too bad way, because they're not as bad as society and media seems to think they are.
You can just hope for the best that he will do them somewhat responsibly, and not involve yourself in it if anything happens.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.