[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf likes to hold my my hand by the pinky finger. Like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
My gf likes to hold my my hand by the pinky finger. Like pic related but she's grabbing my pinky.

Is this gay as fuck or what?
>>
No, but you are for being so analblasted about it that you had to post on an Italian Renaissance tapestry counseling board asking about how you should feel.
>>
>>17346940

>is it gay for my girlfriend to hold my pinky
>he asked on a taiwanese boy pussy rating pictograph forum
>>
>>17346940
You made me laugh so i'll give you a bump.
>>
Boyfriends and girlfriends don't touch because it could compromise you looking masculine and then you end up looking like a gay fagger.

Also avoid giggling and smiling because the more you look like solid snake or Clint Eastwood, the more realistically manly you will be.

Try to wear leather jackets or sports related clothing at all times and enjoy hobbies such as

>hunting deer
>quadding
>Budweiser
>barbecue
>tom Clancy novels
>UFC
>American football
>nascar
>war

Good luck with your pinky issue and hopefully if you take my advice your girlfriend will help show others you're not really a little closer fairy
>>
>>17346940
Yes, a girl wanting to hold your pinky is gay as fuck...
Find a guy to tear you a second asshole, that is what real men would do...
>>
>>17346964

>hunting deer
Hurting animals is bad. But a nice bear rug or pair of antlers are badass

>quadding
pretty gay

>Budweiser
Perfect alternative to laxatives. But it gets the job done if all you want to do is get shitfaced

>barbecue
I'm the BBQ king

>tom Clancy novels
Never read any of his stuff but he looks pretty manly. I might give it a whirl

>UFC
Pretty manly sport. The Tapoot fans are pretty gay though

>American football .
Almost as manly as hockey

>nascar
Is dope as all fuck. Especially crashes

>war
Is part of humanity and is therefore pretty manly
>>
>>17347010

he was being facetious.
>>
Exchanging affection with a woman is never gay unless you are also a woman, then it's very gay.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x364
>>17347010
>>
>>17346940
I don't mind. It usually leads to me jamming my dick down her throat lateron. So I honestly don't care how gay others see it. I'll take care of her cutesy girly needs as much as she takes care of my fucked up fetishes. That my friends is love.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.