[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep dreaming about a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1454918585073.gif (3 MB, 270x198) Image search: [Google]
1454918585073.gif
3 MB, 270x198
For the past 2-3 weeks I've been dreaming about a girl (even though I rarely think about her in the day time). We used to be really close and were pretty much dating (although I never asked her out, I think you just know when it happens). Anyway this was back in high school (which I just graduated from). We were really close and I would sometimes skip soccer practice to hang out with her and watch a movie at my house or just talk. Things were very good but my dad got cancer and eventually died. Already have issues with depression prior to this, I was initially fine. Didn't show any signs or grief I didn't even cry. But eventually it all hit me and I got extremely depressed. I stopped talking to pretty much all of my friends including her. Since then when ever I run into her she is still very eager to talk to me and doesn't seem to hold a grudge against me for ignoring her. Now that school is out I keep having dreams about her, just me and her hanging out and talking. Should I get in touch with her again? I kind of miss her.
>>
Yes obviously
>>
>>17346785
>>17346786
Wow that was fast. Thanks. She was perfect in every way. I wonder if I should apologize or just act like it never happened (the whole ignoring her thing).
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.