[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just had a baby not too long ago like litrally 3 weeks ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
So i just had a baby not too long ago like litrally 3 weeks ago. my old friend/girl i loved started talking to me again. my girlfriend was staying home with her parents while she recovers from a c section. im not suppose to be talking to my friend. lets call her H for now. so H started saying that she was feeling lonely and just fought with her bf and just wanted to be away, so i told her she could come to my apartment and talk. one thing led to another and we started talking about how we still felt about each other. and everytime we see each other we both just feel it. and we cant describe it. just the weirdest feeling. and well we had sex. we woke up the next morning and she just started asking me questions like what does us having sex mean. like what are we. we both were drunk last night and we both felt like shit in the morning. and i just didn't know what to say. ive never been in a situation like this... for the last few days ive just been so confused, disoriented. i dont eat much all day. im depressed, im antisocial(im always antisocial but now even more) i want to be with her but i dont want to leave my kid even if i dont feel anything towards it. my father left me and i didnt want that for it. my girlfriend i dont feel anything. shes just there... but i know if i leave im going to miss her. but ive always felt as if i left her a while ago before the baby... i just need someone to help me i dont feel like talking to someone i know so im here. i dont know what to do... and im going crazy.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 680x846
>>17346703
I lost it! As for you OP you're really fucked you better admit your mistake before your ex gets mad and uses your night with her as blackmail. Maybe your kid won't grow up to be such a failure like yourself.
>>
>>17346676
Are people on 4Chan this stupid? I thought there was some common sense to be able to operate with 4Chan
>>
>>17346676
postpartum depression has many forms.

Avoid life alerting decisions and talk to your doctor. They will not freak out, but they will be able to give you meds, consoling and a lot of other thing to help you make your own choices in life not based on hormones.
>>
there's always the easy way out and kill yourself
>>
>>17346736
I'm sorry but he wasn't the first case of a male giving birth; his girlfriend on the other hand was just another women giving birth.
>>
>>17346676

You're so fucked it's rediculous
>>
you all make me feel so much better...
i know im a piece of shit
>>
File: goldenface laugh.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
goldenface laugh.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
Lmfao
>lmfao
kill yourself
>>
just know this is the short version of the story...
>>
>>17347647
Short story and long story it's the same, you're girlfriend just had a kid and you're already cheating when her stitches aren't even healed. You call your kid an "it", I fucking hate children but see that as cold af, that kid is going to be fucked up if you don't fix up your bs.
Honestly, looks like you just want people to baby you the way you're talking, you fucked up and I don't feel bad for you, and stop saying it's because you were drunk, that's not an excuse and we both know it would have still happened. If not then don't be a dipshit and drink around the opposite sex if you can't keep your dick in your pants.
>>
>>17346676
Mistakes happen, OP. If you don't want to be with the girl, then don't drag it out. I hope you don't mind/can afford paying child support, though. It's still no reason to stay with someone you are only going to resent.

Dump her, file papers for joint custody, then move on with life.

Don't be a shit parent, though. Kill that cycle with your shitbag dad. Also, don't dump baby juice in people you don't want babies with.
>>
im emotionally distant and now getting further physically distant from people. i dont really have friends. i dont talk to anyone not even family. im 21 and just turned this here. i make shit decisions... sorry i cant be perfect. i dont and im not asking to be treated like a baby. i just need advice as to what to do. thought what this board was about not just telling people shit. idc if you tell me shit some of it is prettt funny though. but im here for advice...
>>
>>17346676
You may as well just leave, let your girlfriend focus her attention on that baby instead of someone who doesn't respect her. I'm sure your money is worth more than your time to that child.
>>
>>17348540
i might tomorrow she wants to talk about how I've been acting lately...
>>
>>17348550
Probably cause you're acting like a massive dick and if you want to be in her life, and that child's life, she'll give you one more chance, but if there is an ounce of doubt in your mind that you can be there for your family, straight up tell her because they don't deserve a half ass man.
>>
>>17346676
Two choices, Anon.

First, you tell your gf about it, apologize, and swear you'll have nothing going to do with your ex ever again. If gf forgives you, text ex that you regret what happened and that this is goodbye and block, delete, and unfriendly on all social media, cell, and email.

Or do not tell your gf, swear to yourself that you won't screw up again, never tell gf nor anyone else ever, and cut all ties with the ex. This you take to the grave.

As you said, you and ex still have feelings for each other. And you knew it. Being alone with her and drinking was your decision, you knew where it might lead and it did. No excuses, your fault.
>>
>>17346676
Kill yourself
>>
I bet OP is the type of parent that will get offended if someone corrects him.

Hah! Just kidding, you won't raise it at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.