[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of non prescription drugs are deadly mixed with alcohol.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467447789631.jpg (288 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467447789631.jpg
288 KB, 900x1280
What kind of non prescription drugs are deadly mixed with alcohol.
For research purposes, hard to find anything in google.
>>
>>17346568
More alcohol.

More seriously, "deadly" is dependent almost entirely on dosage. So you can die on only alcohol. I think most over the counter drugs that you aren't supposed to mix with alcohol are just because of liver damage though. I can't think of anything that would actually kill you in a small dosage mixed with alcohol.

Unless you are allowed to include things that'll kill you with or without alcohol. Like bleach....

Don't kill yourself anon.
>>
>>17346568
Acetaminophen, or anything with a sedative effect, could kill you when mixed with alcohol, but neither would be a quick, clean, or painless death--acetaminophen and booze can cause liver failure, and the other would usually be a barfy mess.
>>
Zzzzquil with alcohol. make sure you sleep on your back to increase chances of choking on own puke
>>
>>17346594
So basically just more alcohol??
>>
It's incredibly painful, most survivors regret doing this completely and it barely works, or you are saved while in a haze with a stomach pump.

I once met a suffering man in aokigahara who was trying this for literally two weeks.
>>
>>17346602
Oh bollocks.
>>17346583
Yeah as much Ive red, theres only liver damage.
>>
>>17346568
CNS depressants.

Benzodiazepine in particular.
>>
>>17346619
>Yeah as much Ive red, theres only liver damage.
That damage can be enough to kill you--acetaminophen overdose (with or without alcohol) is the leading cause of acute, usually permanent and sometimes deadly, liver toxicity.
>>
>>17346619
Liver damage sucks. I guess that's bollocks too though.

Who even says "bollocks" anymore, anyways? Are you from a 70's rock band or an American nerd with a YouTube channel about hp lovecraft?
>>
>>17346651
Im your average european woman.
Guess theres no easy way or painless way.
Where do I stab the knife?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.