[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can control my emotions and love towards someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 313x470
Is there any way I can control my emotions and love towards someone?

I can't help it /adv/ I'm falling in love with a cute 19 year old girl. She makes me feel special and I can't help it. I tried breaking out relationship with her last weekend but she didn't stop crying and begged me to stay. I told her to stop loving me but she asked me how because she doesn't know how and doesn't want to. We ended up sleeping together.

It's bad because I'm already turning 29 this year. I do look young probably because I'm short but still. My ex girlfriend of 3 years who broke up with me already discovered it and she told me that if I didn't stop seeing this girl she would report me to the police.

What can I do /adv/?
>>
What can the police do? She's 19.
>>
>>17346423
Don't see the problem, tell your ex to fuck herself or better yet ignore the bitch.
>>
>>17346423
>report me to the police.
What will she report you for?
"Police! My ex is dating someone cuter and younger than me! Arrest him!"
Cut contact with your ex.
>>
>>17346423
Lmao shes old enough dude. Fucking CHILL
>>
Some countries have age of consent as 21?
>>
>>17346423
dude she's 19, they can't do anything. I don't know where you live, but I'm pretty sure that the age of consent is 16 in most of the countries. 18 at most. Tell your ex to stop being a jealous, bitter cunt and cut contact with her. Focus n this 19 y.o. girl. Go on some dates, and see if the fact that she's so much younger is that big of a problem. Not ognna lie, there's a hige chance it is, but if you feel so comfortble around her give her a chance.
>>
Nice catch, OP. Don't fuck it up. Forget the ex.
>>
My mom was 21 when she married, and 22 years old when she gave birth to me, while my dad is 9 years older than her. They are still together married as well. The age difference you are describing isn't a problem at all. I would say you did good, as she probably hasn't slept around as much as women around your age that hit (or are about to hit) the wall already.
If you love her and vice versa, just go for it. You have literally no real issue to worry about.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.