[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, I'm fairly sure one of my gf's roommate is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465869553247.jpg (14 KB, 404x304) Image search: [Google]
1465869553247.jpg
14 KB, 404x304
So /adv/, I'm fairly sure one of my gf's roommate is a sicko. I'll spare you the past funny-weird stories and skip to today:

Basically, I couldn't find the keys to my place. Spent 20 minutes obsessively searching where I thought they should be but nothing. Hours later my gf comes home and starts searching on her own, the roommate asks what's wrong and says she saw them in the same table where I thought I had left them. My gf goes look and magically they're there, conveniently hidden from sight.

No need to explain that I'm sure the keys weren't there when I looked. What I need advice on is what to do from here. If I say anything she'll feign innocence and I'll just look like the paranoid mean guy. How do I catch her in the lie? Or alternatively how do I get revenge?
>>
Funny shit. Pull that stick out of your butt.
>>
>>17346307
So clever.
>>
>>17346302
Let's just get this straight. The worst you can accuse this girl of is hiding your keys as a practical joke, and you are not really sure she did that. And on that basis you want revenge.

Is that the gist of your story?
>>
What's the other stuff? Don't spare us the whacko stories; as the type of character a person is can play into these sorts of things and proper advice.

This is funny as fuck tho.
>>
>>17346302
OP your gf is in on the fuckery and they are laughing about you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.