[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I reach out or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, just looking for some advice, both guys and girls would be helpful!

Essentially, I was online dating this girl, and things were great, I flew over and had a date with her some two months back. Essentially, my school year ended before hers and she was busy. I ended up acting kinda needy since she was so busy, and I felt kinda ignored. Y'know the basic stuff, contacting too much, too many compliments, too much future-talk, general desperation type stuff. In my defense it was my first real relationship, and I was a bit too gung-ho about things, though it's not an excuse for how I acted.

Anyways, after a bit, she called off the LDR and a date we had planned in my country. Since then I've not communicated with her in around 3 weeks. It's been good for me, these 3 weeks, to kinda wrap my head around things that I'd done, and how much I had really screwed up. Now that I'm more level-headed, I'm at an impasse:

Should I try and reach out to her and try to rekindle what we had, or wait for her to contact me?

Was wondering if people think it's impossible to come back from, or if I can prove I'm changing. If it's the latter, what should I do? I've been debating starting up some friendly communication and moving from there, but was looking for some opinions from non-PUA or sappy love blog sources.

>inb4 move on
>>
She's not going to contact you. It's been 3 weeks. She likely has moved on.

Contact her and try again, if that's what you want.
>>
Don't contact her man. Long distance relationships are fucking aids. I've been in one for almost 3 years now and every day I wish I had the willpower to end it. It's fucking miserable, expensive, lonely, and not worth the effort.

She probably won't contact you, and you shouldn't contact her. Get out and meet people IRL. Easier said than done, but far less stressful than an LDR.
>>
>>17346977
Hey man, seize the day and take your own advice. Have a real relationship soon .
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.