[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been slowly changing my habits in order to lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (628 KB, 800x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628 KB, 800x677
I've been slowly changing my habits in order to lose weight and get more in shape over all. I've lost about 20 pounds already. I have atleast another 20 to go. Now i got invited to a class reunion and obv don't want to embarass myself by being fat. I got 3 months. How can i further tweak my plan of actions to reap the biggest benefit till then? Btw, i know how shallow this is. I don't care
>>
Do you want to be skinny or be a sick cunt?
>skinny
You're not gonna make it, but you can keep doing your best with your weight loss plan, 20 pounds is really amazing. Stick with your proteins and your cardio
>sick cunt
You're not gonna make it, but general weight lifting will continue to refine your shape. Keep lifting, eating protein, and keep with your cardio routine. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>17346094
I want to both. Kind of. I don't want to look perfect. Who knows if i ever will. I just want to feel good about how i look. I've been pretty in shape in school and i have been crippling insecure about my weight for years. I don't want to do this to impress anybody. I just felt like it's an awesome opportunity to get my Motivation up cause i know i would be embarassed af to be seen like that if everyone Remembers me differently. I'll keep at what i'm doing.

Different question but same topic: i've moved a lot When in school and thus never managed to build up a real social circle. I have lost contact to all of the people that will be there. I somehow think this is like getting a second chance at taking that contact up again with people my age and from my area. How do i not fuck this up?
>>
>>17346100
As to question 1, you have to do it for yourself. No one gives a shit what you look like desu. To them, you're either fat, average, or fit. The good thing is, you've started. Now how bad do you want to be in shape again? Is it worth three months of pain and suffering? Is it worth a lifetime of small changes so you can look good well into your 70s? I dealt with the same thing for awhile. >>(You) have to want it. Motivate yourself with those 20 pounds you've already lost. Imagine being down 40 or 50 pounds. Imagine the 20 year reunion. No one will care what you look like then either. Just imagine how YOU will look. No one wants to be a slob. Only you can change that.

As for question 2, I have no idea. Be friendly, meet up with people you thought you liked from back then. I only talk to like 3 people anyway.
>>
File: nepal goat.jpg (129 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
nepal goat.jpg
129 KB, 500x380
>>17346108
>you have to do it for yourself. No one gives a shit what you look like desu
yeah, i know. but i do care. i hope i will make it

oh well, i'll just go and see how things turn out.
>>
>>17346141
Go to /fit/ if you need some motivation. It's not perfect but it can help if you're feeling down about what you've done and your goals.
>>
>>17346144
was a long time lurker but it's not exactly easy to actually be taken seriously and be able to contribute when you are female. oh well, i took the knowledge and got out again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.