[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiya /adv/, need some help with a romance situation Little background,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ac5.jpg (75 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
ac5.jpg
75 KB, 600x842
Hiya /adv/, need some help with a romance situation

Little background, I'm 22 and never had a gf, didn't care enough, I'd give myself a solid 7.5/10 if I tried. I play games and watch anime, only socialize every other weekend which I'm happy with.

I head to my moms every other weekend and lately there's been this 15 year old girl that I knew since she was a kid. Objectively she's a solid 8 but I wasn't interested for several reasons (some of which are obvious). My mom, sister, and the girls mom keep trying to push me to her but I don't bite, again for several reasons.

Lately I've been thinking about asking her out for real. Should I go for it? Age doesn't matter to me, and despite our interests clashing we get somewhat along (at least when I'm drunk enough to be clingy to her).
>>
if this is b8 you should kill yourself, if in the unlikely situation this isn't bait you should also kill youself.
>>
>>17345792
Not bait, I legit don't know what to do. Risk being labeled a pedo or just keep telling everyone I'm not interested?
>>
>>17345785
Hello FBI
>>
>>17345785
The really fucked up thing about this is both of your mothers pushing it. Give them both a backhand and tell them to give that shit up.
>>
>>17345907
Cause dating immediately means sex right? Just chilling at home, talking, maybe even taking her out to dinner, then returning her home, is completely unrealistic.
>>17345916
Pretty much. I'm not exactly a success story but I have a job, pay some bills, don't sleep around, don't do drugs or anything seriously illegal. I guess her mom thinks I'd be a better match for her than the millennials around her.
>>
Well, I don't know what age of consent in the US, but you if you don't care about her age and you think you'll not face any consequences of going out with a 15-yo girl, then why not to spend some time with her? You may enjoy her company for some time, but I still highly doubt she will be interesting or useful to you.
Why not to try and then decide what to do with her?
>>
>>17345923
Well anyone is a better match than a millenial. That being said why the hell would you even want to be with a millenial yourself, even if she is a different cool millenial?
On top of that think back to when you were 15 to where you are now and how much you've grown and developed as a person. She's just entering the whole self discovery stage of her life, and while that never stops, you've gotten quite a head start on her in that aspect. Unless the whole 7 years between your 15 and 22 years of age have been completely stagnant, but then you should really be more concerned about other things.
>>
>>17345934
I figure I could do some Genji Monogatari voodoo on her to try to turn her into my ideal. She seems open to some things so I could try to slowly introduce her to nerd culture so we could get along even more since either we banter or gossip (which I only do when drunk).
That's what I'm hesitant about. I learned my lesson after being led on by a girl I kind of liked so now I take everything with a grain of salt. She's apparently pretty smart, she takes some AP classes, and she doesn't strike me as a typical millennial. I'm not into her but I'm not against going out and seeing how things turn out, but I live an hour away and I'm busy with work so it's not very feasible and I don't think it'll work well.
As for what's happened in 7 years, it's been a bit chaotic. I tried joining the marines and was a month away before shipping for Intel until my dad made a big deal of my possible ASD and got me permanently disqualified.
>>
bump again
>>
Last bump for the night, will check tomorrow
>>
>>17346858
Leave her alone, pedo.
>>
Blow your fucking brains out for even considering it.

Go find a woman your own fucking age. It's really not hard. You're 22, the lowest you should be going for is 18, let alone fucking 15 holy shit.
>>
>>17346867
Got it. I sincerely appreciate the advice so I'll stay tf away
>>
>>17345785
Fucking pedos man. Dumb fucks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.