[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seeing a guy and known each other for roughly a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: small talk.jpg (38 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
small talk.jpg
38 KB, 500x284
I'm seeing a guy and known each other for roughly a month now, we've had sex (except for penetration) and we've spent time together, today he took me out to dinner and he paid (I didn't want him to) but he seems to get uncomfortable at the conversation of putting a label on us. I tried to bring that topic up and he lightly said he wanted to keep going and that he was having fun and he asked me if I was having fun too... except a few days ago he said something entirely different over text. He said he wanted to have something with me and that I should tell him if I wanted to be official. Now I'm confused as hell and I don't know what to think, and I'm scared to bring up the subject again.

I have no idea what to do, thoughts? I think I have to try talking about it because lack of communication really sparks up my anxiety.
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
Communication is key
>>
The paying for dinner thing is culturally dependant - it would help to know where you are from (im from australia and women very rarely expect to pay or split bills here)
>>
>>17345404

>we've had sex (except for penetration)
>>
>>17345447
Yeah man!!
Sex with no penetration is the rage nowadays
>>
>>17345447
oral sex is still sex you idiot
>>
>>17345452
It's like eating without food, or reading without words. It's the hippest thing since hip came to hip town on the hip train
>>
>>17345447
lots of rubbing and bumping against each other I suppose
>>
>>17345404
He's probably afraid of commitment like all of us guys are.

Women don't realize why we men are commitment-phobic. There are tons of reasons why we don't want to settle.

We can't casually fuck like we used to. We have to work twice as hard to afford your ass even though you'd try to convince us otherwise. We feel tied down when we want to have adventures and do cool shit. I mean we care, but making a commitment for a man is like putting shackles on our ankles, so we have to be sure this shackle is worth it.

He also might be a wuss.
>>
Oral sex is not sex it's oral. Sex is penetration.. No wonder this guy doesn't want to commit
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 894x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 894x288
>>17345447
>sex
>without penetration
>>
Why all the head scratching? It sounded like initially you were expecting to label yourselves as something, since you brought it up with him before and he seemed bothered.

Now, after some time has gone by, he brings it up to YOU and you're asking us what to make of it. Isn't he giving you what you wanted initially?

Also, you've only each other for a month, there's nothing bad about the fact that you haven't had intercourse yet, it's probably a good sign.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.