[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please don't judge....my wife and I got paid Friday the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
Please don't judge....my wife and I got paid Friday the 8th... I paid the bills and she was supposed to pay $300 for our car. Yesterday while at work she texted me and told me our food stamps were cancelled and she had to use the car money... she took out kids to a pool birthday party and while I was cleaning I found a Walmart receipt dated 7/9/ 2016 for the food she bought... paid with food stamps... is there a possibility she's hiding something?
>>
Who's foodstamps?
I used to buy foodstamp cards all the time, $1 per $2 foodstamp dollars.
Just ask her.
>>
>>17345046
She is on drugs
>>
>>17345053
Our food stamps, correction, the kids food stamps. While at work she texted me and told me that the kids food stamps were cancelled and she had to use the money for the car payment to pay for food
>>
>is there a possibility she's hiding something?
neah bro, it's certain
just ask her, if she's really hiding something, you will be able to tell from her behaviour, like, you're her husband
>>
>>17345046

Wait wait wait, Why are you coming for advice here, before you talk to her about it and get her side? Why don't you sort that out with HER first, and then come here once you have all "the facts".

Second, Sounds to me like you're giving your wife way too much leeway with your finances. Huge mistake. If you're pooling both your incomes together or not, you need to be on top of all that shit regardless.
>>
Well if she is your wife you are in the clear to rape her anally until she tells you the truth. Can't rape a spouse so have at.
>>
Yeah. She wants to send the money on something else
>>
>>17345062
After I asked her she got mad and told me that she used "someone elses" food stamps then went out to drop off her friend after dropping off her kids.
>>
File: 1377587704493.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1377587704493.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
>>17345046

>is there a possibility she's hiding something?

You're a grown man with a wife and children. Get the fuck off of 4chan and go talk to your wife you fucking doofus.
>>
>>17345064
We both work, she gets her own check I get my own check. We're supposed to pay half each but.... obviously she didn't this time
>>
>>17345090
Then what happened to the car money?
>>
>>17345090
>>17345107

So, she got mad that you confronted her about a legitimate concern? Red flag.

How did she find out that your stamps got cancelled? Can she show you where she learned this information? It would solve a lot of these concerns you're having.

If she can't muster up a legitimate answer, well... You're probably fucked.
>>
Time to pump and dump,

Find a new juicy hole for your dick, this one is no good.
>>
>>17345125

He's married, and has kids. It ain't that simple.
>>
>>17345090

Wait, what?
Her story was that the food stamps were cancelled and she had to use cash. You find the food stamps were used. She said she used someone elses. Meaning she would still have the cash AND the food stamps, instead of neither.

She's a really bad liar.
>>
>>17345110
I'm not sure, guess she spent it. I get pay a day before her. The first thing I do at 1201am is pay bills. Then whatever else is left, if any I Jeep in the bank.... but she spoils herself first and leaves bill last. If she doesn't have all the money oh fucking well...
>>
>>17345164

What the fuck kind of man are you? You're not sure? What? Fucking ask her! You're married! You have kids!

Oh fucking well? OH FUCKING WELL? Why did you even bother making this thread, holy shit. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17345175
She avoids the fucking question, yells, and leaves. The car is under my fucking king name, if that shit gets towed I'm not paying for it to get it back.
>>
She will easily get mad, start cutting me out, yells, and she don't go no where.... I'm about to snap one of these days and give her a good fucking beating. This is why man beat their wife. I'm getting sick of all.hwr lies!!!!!
>>
>>17345164

If she's going to be like that, she can pay her own fucking bills.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17345189

Is this really the life you want to live?
Why are you with her? Because you knocked her up? Because you signed a piece of paper?
Fuck it. That's not worth wasting your life over.
>>
>>17345181
>>17345189

Come on man. You're gonna let her run you to the ground like that? Beat her? You're gonna dig your own fucking grave with that shit. You need to tell her, if you don't tell me the truth, I'm fucking leaving. Pay your own bills. Pay for your own car. We're fucking divorcing.
>>
>>17345164
>>17345189
>in 8 minutes time goes from "if she doesn't have all the money oh fucking well" to "I'm about to snap one of these days and give her a good fucking beating"

this thread is bait
>>
>>17345212
No what I meant to say what that her train of thought is, "if I don't got all the money oh well" bills are my first priority no matter what. Not heres. It was ourwedding anniversary last week too
>>
I've confronted her and she went out to drop off her friend but according to my step daughter her friend wants even in the car.... it's been about an hour and a half since she left after I confronted her. Haha
>>
I lost it guys... I beat my wife.... I beat her. I list it. She's a fucking liar. She lied to me, and two weeks after my daughter was born in January of 21st of this year she lied to me and told me she cheated on me with another man and the baby may not be mine. I just fucking lost it
>>
File: 1467956899550.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467956899550.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>17345654
>>
I looked past it and decided to stay with her and forgave her. I just can't fucking so it. She pushed me to this
>>
>>17345654
Post a picture of her broken nose
>>
>>17345672
She took off, she took my step daughter and my 5 month old baby girl. She probably went to her cousins house... funny thing is she left my son behind with me
>>
Apparently she called the cops but they haven't arrived.
>>
>>17345654
Damn it anon you have little time.

Get all the money from you join accounts and sent it to a reliable friend, Sell all your stuff yo want to keep to another friend for $1, (Do like a ebay action and send them the link straight away). This way you can prove that the sale way legal and binding.

Call the cops and tell them that you had a domestic fight, get nice and punched up so it looks like tit for tat.

>She took off, she took my step daughter and my 5 month old baby girl. She probably went to her cousins house... funny thing is she left my son behind with me

5 month old isn't yours.
>>
.... she's pushed me to this, lies after lies after lies
>>17345702
Her sister told me I was being a dumbass and to DNA test the baby.... cops never came. I will be honest I drank a 6 pack of icehouse.... so I was drunk when it happened... buzzed maybe, it was maybe an hour and a half after my last drink
>>
>>17345709
>all these events in just under an hour

Fucking lol, I love this novella.
>>
>>17345709
Move your fucking money anon.

Bitch will clean you out
>>
Hey guys! I'm still here! Got arrested and taken in. Was told that I have a court date on the 14th. Ita my first arrest and offense ever. I was just let out so I'm walking to my parents house... it will be a big surprise when I wake up my parents
>>
>>17345722
We don't have a joint account, I have my own she has her own. Hwnse she not paying what she's supposed to
>>
Clear your bank accounts and divorce. Good luck man
>>
File: 1458745587800.jpg (116 KB, 401x333) Image search: [Google]
1458745587800.jpg
116 KB, 401x333
>this fucking thread
White Trash Theatre is the best.
>>
>>17345046

Better check your browser history for gambling sites anon. Way too many everyday people waste money on online gambling.
>>
>>17346183
Doubt it's that, she's spends the money on herself and other people.... she's planning on throwing a baby shower for her friend... and she planned this on the day we get paid with the money we need to use for rent
>>
She's refusing to let my mom pick up my belongings, clothes, shoes, work stuff and car. I already called the non emergency phone number and I can have an office meet my mother at our place and go with her to pick up my stuff.... I just talked to my wife and she said, and I quote, "our family is broken, our family is done and it's all your fault" I'm not falling for that bullshit....
>>
>>17345654
>>17345662

Whelp. You're a piece of shit. Have fun blaming everyone else for the fact that you choose to stay miserable.

>She pushed me to this
You pushed yourself. You could have just left at literally any point. You chose to marry her, you chose to stay with her.
>>
>>17345709
>>17345947
You were arrested and processed within half an hour?
>>
>>17346209
I understand that that's where I fucked up, I made my bed and now I'm laying on it. I'm learning from my mistakes. I tried working with her, but she never showed me respect, none... and I tried to stay cool while I talked to her. When she came back home I asked where she had gone and her reply was "none of your fucking business" and that's where I lost it.... I regret it, everything.
>>
>>17346210
I think that about right, it might of been labour an hour maybe. It was just me and a lady for DUI and hit & run. It wasn't busy at all. They let me go because I had no criminal record at all. I just gotta show up to court next week. Looking up lawyers now and a sugar daddy I can wag my pickle for to pay for it lol
>>
>>17346212
>I'm learning from my mistakes.
No you're not, because you just beat her and are now still staying with her.

It's not her that's showing you no respect, you're showing yourself no respect by staying in a relationship neither of you want to be in. Be a big boy and leave instead of sitting around crying that she's not playing house properly.
>>
>>17346234
I'm not staying with her, I'm leaving her and filing for divorce. I'm not gonna stay with her and destroy me.
>>
The fug am I reading
>>
>>17345046
>botu employed
>still needs food stamps

Jesus, man, find a better job
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.