[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: bg1zyarcmaahqbi.jpg (28 KB, 599x393) Image search: [Google]
bg1zyarcmaahqbi.jpg
28 KB, 599x393
>fall for this girl on dating site
>she's great
>funny, cute, kinky, all my favorite traits
>we both hit it off super well
>few days in she starts acting weird and quiet
>2 weeks in she tells me she had a boyfriend whom she's been living with for the past 5 years
>find out they were on "break" but apparently boyfriend didn't believe her
>she decides she wants to go back to her doormat of a boyfriend who will probably forgive her for cheating on him

Now I'm fucking depressed as shit after I kicked her out of my life.

Anyone have advice? Anyone been in similar situations? I feel like such a piece of shit that was used for her to cheat on her boyfriend.
>>
Online dating sites are filled with people like this. Did you have sex with her?
>>
Yep, looks like you were her "break" fling. Do you really see a future with a girl who would do something like that?

>funny, cute, kinky, all my favorite traits
You will find another with similar or better traits, you might be over-rating things by pure emotion.

You can deal with this based off the fact you were attractive enough for a women and pull off a bang. This means you are able to do this again. Just repeat until you find a suitable match.
>>
File: 1386919935091.jpg (13 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1386919935091.jpg
13 KB, 363x364
>>17345038

>Anyone have advice?

Shitty people exist. Congrats, you met one. Now its time to stop fixating on a situation that requires no more thought or action and move on.
>>
>>17345085
This op.
>>
You initiate your own happiness anon.
>>
>>17345073

Yes I did. A lot.

>>17345079

What the fuck? is this a common occurrence?

No, I guess you're right. Probably best not to have a future with a girl like that. Thanks for the friendly advice anon.

>>17345085

I'm trying. Just thought maybe posting here would ease the pain a bit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.