[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I work for a parks and rec department in a city close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: lolll.gif (1 MB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
lolll.gif
1 MB, 249x250
Okay so I work for a parks and rec department in a city close to where I live and I asked out this woman for drinks who works in another part of the department. We almost never see each other, but she was at my facility a dew days ago and we were chatting and flirting a little and I asked her out for drinks and she said yes and we exchanged numbers.
Now I'm not autistic and I know how to talk to women and it was pretty clear to me she was interested. I know how to pick up signals and I can tell if someone is into it or not, she was giving me good signs. So we've been texting a lot and today she very casually brought up the fact that she has a boyfriend. We've been texting late into the night and we have plans to get drinks after work on Friday. I don't get off work until 10 and she gets off at 8:30 and she said she is just going to wait around for me.
I asked her if her boyfriend was cool with her having other dudes take her out for drinks and she said yea.
Guys wtf? She doesn't seem like a slut at all. Shes really sweet and innocent looking and definitely does not give me the vibes of trying to find a side dude. I'm a pretty normal looking guy, not the kind of dude chicks cheat on their boyfriends with.
How should I proceed? I'm interested in her and she was giving me all the normal signs she was interested in me too. Just wtf. help
>>
>>17344886
Abort, if shes willing to cheat on her boyfriend she is willing to cheat on you.
>>
>>17345192
Fuck that.

He hits it, and then he quits it.

She is going to cheat with someone, and it should be our boy, OP.
>>
>>17345192
Not a cuck and gonna fall in love with this chick. >>17345201
This. I'll make you proud anon
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.