[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So iv been dating this girl for about a month now (shes 19 im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459590966347.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1459590966347.png
139 KB, 917x871
So iv been dating this girl for about a month now (shes 19 im 20) Its been good but recently theres been this other guy who is her "bestfriend". Shits just been getting bad and i don't know what to do. She treats him like hes the boyfriend and im the friend, and its been driving me insane. Tonight im going to talk to her in person and tell her how I feel. Im kind of just out of it and don't really know what im on here for but yeah, heres the story. I told her recently I want to be more public and not just lay in bed and fuck (although thats great, i feel a relationship should be more then that) well i try to take her out and shit but she never wants to but when shes with him they always go out, they post pics on her snapchat story and all types of cute relationship stuff. I know she has been telling him all the shit i want to do and today he took her phone and snapped me a pic of them together. Im 6'5 and could whoop his fucking ass but i dont want to go to jail again. I just dont know what to do or what to say tonight. I know a month is short but she says she loves me and shes working on it but nothing changes. Im no neckbeard or retard, i get out, its just i genuinly like her alot. What would you do in this situation. Should I fuck this kid up? Should i give her an ultimatum of me or him? Should I let it rock... I have no fucking clue. Im sorry im typing like a fucking autismo but yeah kinda upset. Anyway advice at all will help. thank you.
>>
Have some some self respect op. Forget the talk, tell her you don't like playing games and it's over. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's just a ploy for attention from the both of you.
>>
>>17344743
Don't fuck the guy up. No point getting on trouble because of that. Just talk to her, tell her how you feel. If she won't treat you like a bf, then its better to call it quits.
>>
How many times have you approached her about it?
>>
>>17344757
> Forget the talk, tell her you don't like playing games and it's over.

Exactly this. OP, you're 20 and like you say you're no neckbeard or retard. You're going to find out REAL fast these next few years just how true the statement "plenty of fish in the sea," is.
>>
Probably everyday, she knows whats good and how i feel
>>
>>17344794
All the more reason to show her you're serious about it and break up. She's not going to change it without any real threat.
>>
>>17344801
And if she comes back to you after the fact and says she did what needed to be done, it's up to you on whether you want to get back together. but honestly, you should just tell her too little too late and move on with your life.
>>
She obviously doesn't plan on changing and she obviously doesn't love you as much as you love her so it's time to go. There's no point in staying if she doesn't need you
>>
>>17344757
This, OP. For fucks sake, listen to this guy. If you don't you might as well go back to jail and get fucked by guys over 6'5".
>>
Is this what you were looking to hear? Probably not. But it's how women work. She knows you aren't willing to end the relationship over it because you've brought it up numerous occasions, nothing's changed, and here you are. So she's going to keep at it until you finally end it.

Teenage girls are insecure by nature. And she's not going to give up the added security of her "best friend" for someone that's willing to take it lying down for her instead of manning up and making what he wants a reality.

Bitches love assertive guys, not passive ones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.