[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fukkked a random guy from the club and I'm in a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 599x555
I just fukkked a random guy from the club and I'm in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend is always telling me I should fuck other people but I'm really upset and conflicted, I've never fucked anyone else during our relationship. Should I tell my boyfriend or just leave it?
>>
File: 1455107240936.gif (919 KB, 284x214) Image search: [Google]
1455107240936.gif
919 KB, 284x214
>>17343996
>My boyfriend is always telling me I should fuck other people
Cuck
>>
>>17344013
yep, we always joke about that.
>>
LDR's are a silly thing most of the time.

If you were in a committed relationship but had to turn it into a LDR then you might consider what you did cheating, but realistically how long was the LDR going to be for? Was it going to last? There's a lot of variables to consider, for both of you, as to whether an LDR works. They hardly do...

If you guys have always been in a LDR then no you didn't cheat at all. Because frankly you're not in a relationship. He's just some guy you talk to and confide in...
>>
All relationships are shit. Women are all fucking cheating slags.
>>
>>17344030
Wow that's pretty harsh. Well in my situation we do see each other every few months, I want to move out to live with him in a couple years.
>>
>>17343996
Just forget about it. 100% he's done the same with some club slut
>>
>>17343996
I call bullshit
But im sure SOMEONE out there has a similar problem and could use advice.
If true: better get yourself checked out. Clubs/bars are where alot of diseases are contracted
>>
>>17344050
Why would I make this shit up?
>>
>>17344037
>wow that's pretty harsh
I'm sorry you can't handle the truth, what else do you expect ? You're on 4chan you dumbfuck, this isn't your hugbox or your tumblr blog.
>>
File: 1466197109427.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1466197109427.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>17343996
>My boyfriend is always telling me I should fuck other people

Does it go both ways? Otherwise he is a big cuck. How serious are you guys?
Surely he'd be overjoyed knowing you got impregnated with someone else's seed and that he should pay for it. He was the one suggesting it though.

Tell that cuck you fucked another guy and brag about it, other guy had a bigger dick and made you cream more, etc. He will probably get a hard-on

But seriously wtf?
>>
>>17344068
I know. /adv/ can be a bit of a hugbox though, it's just a bunch of losers spilling out their feelings.
>>
>>17343996
Please tell me your baiting. I already think society is terrible.
>>
>>17344086
He has a low libido and feels bad for me, I don't think he gets off to this shit. We're pretty serious.
>>
>>17343996
don't tell but if it makes you feel bad don't do it again. if you want to do it again and again perhaps your bf is not the guy for you
>>
>>17344096
you don't sound serious you just fucked a random from a club. that sounds like a single girl
>>
>>17344096
how long is the distance between you and your bf? im in a kind of long distance relationship with someone i met from tinder, well its more of a sexual relationship than an actual one, we sometimes go on normal dates but most of the time we just fuck. it only takes her like an hour on the train. the biggest problem is her hours in work desu. even if she lives in the same city, we would barely see eachother because of her hours.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.