[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF's group chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Girlfriends male university work mate say this on their 4 person chat

> Gf and one of the girls on chat talking about their mate
>saying how this guy said to their mate 'we either have sex or were nothing, i dont wana be just mates
>Gf reaction is like wtf he's so weird
>the guy in the group chat says 'wait... so none of you three going to have sex with me?'
>Gf replys 'hahaha', 'good one jack'
>they keep talking and Gf says they have to make this project 'werk'
>Guy replys 'make it 'twerk'

He seems sketchy and im not sure if he meant make my gf twerk
>>
>>17343617
sounds like your gf encouraged him by acknowledging his sexual comment and the guy is trying real hard. Perhaps the other girls will get tied of his sexual comments and shut him out but he's now on your gf.
>>
Don't worry about it, it sounds like they see him as an autist. If you try to tell him off, he'll think he's important and that he has a chance. If you're worried, though, try planting some social mines to fuck him up.
>>
>>17343617
It's obvious that they don't take him seriously if they responded to him like that when he told her to have sex with him.
>>
She obviously tried to diffuse the situation by playing it off like an obvious joke. If you have to do a group project you can't get confrontational about everything, it is in everyone's benefit to get him to back off by humoring him instead of antagonizing him. You're way overthinking it. He can't fuck her if she won't fuck him, you only have to worry about whether you trust her. This conversation seems completely normal to me.

Also he sounds like a gigantic douche holy shit.
>>
>>17343686
>sounds like your gf encouraged him by acknowledging his sexual comment
yupp this. she will deny it of c.
>>
>>17343783
basically this. I took her response to mean she was passing it off as a joke. when someone makes a pass at you and you're not interested, treating it like a joke is a common way to deflect it. if the guy's serious, it can hurt his feelings. but the other two main options I can think of are stony silence or going "eww no thanks," both of which would also hurt his feelings if he's serious, plus have a good chance of making things awkward in the group chat. I can also see this happening:
>guy: lol so none of you are going to have sex with me
>girl: thanks but no
>guy: wtf I wasn't serious, it was a joke, can't you take a joke
not to say that would definitely happen, but given a choice of responses, I'd probably pick the response that was least likely to cause that.

and honestly, if he's so autistic that he interprets *any* acknowledgment as an indication that she's interested, that is his problem, not hers.
>>
You're fine OP.
>>
>>17343879
talking about fucking him is not flirting and crosses the line. She should have smacked the guy down
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.