[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/, I went on a date last night and managed to do pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 81e.jpg (40 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
81e.jpg
40 KB, 680x371
Hey, /adv/, I went on a date last night and managed to do pretty well for myself. We both got pretty drunk, kept up good conversation the entire night and things were going pretty well. There was a brief period where she took me to meet her friends, but I managed to hit it off with them as well. Long story short, we were both dead tired by 2 am, and hitched a cab back to our neighborhood. she walked with me to my apartment, and when we said goodnight, she kissed me on the cheek. Being still drunk and horny, I turned her head and started kissing her. We stopped (she went in on it too, I'll add) and when she turned to leave, I went full retard and said "I'm sorry" then told her that I felt obligated to do it. To my surprise, she came right back up to me and we kissed again, before she left and we told each other that we'd talk soon. Well, now it's the next morning and after nursing a massive hangover and cringing over the dumb shit I said, I'm kind of wondering what to do next.

What/when should I text her? I don't want to look like some fuckboy, but I'm not going to be in town for the next month and I want to try to square things away in terms of where we're at and I'm worried that im overthinking my dumb comment.
>>
Your comment last night was fine, you didn't say anything retarded really. Relax.

Text her and tell her that you really enjoyed last night, you hope she has an amazing day, give her a compliment about something that happened last night.

I assume you've already talked to her about leaving town for a month? If you have, then after she responds just reiterate to her that you'd really like to see her again and hang out / you'll miss her etc.

Don't be afraid of seeming like a fuckboy, all the women I've dated love this kind of shit
>>
>>17343253
"I'm sorry I just HAD to kiss you because you looked SO pretty..."

Girl melts...
>>
>>17343414
Never say sorry unless you actually did something wrong, idiot.

OP stop second guessing and be yourself, you kissed her because you wanted to so don't be a little wimp saying "sorry" or w/e. Just do what you want.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.