[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my boyfriend most when he is drunk. Cause he's more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (85 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 312x390
I love my boyfriend most when he is drunk.
Cause he's more outgoing, selfless and confident and actually communicative.

I don't know what to do about this...
>>
Become a carpenter.
>>
>>17342990
Hmmm elaborate
>>
>>17342988
Buy some alcohol?
>>
>>17342998
Mmm nah.

I feel like I'm the person at fault here.

I don't know how to approach him on this.
Is it to forward to say... Act like u do when you are drunk
>>
File: 1408111662776.jpg (256 KB, 700x968) Image search: [Google]
1408111662776.jpg
256 KB, 700x968
>>17342988
I really like when we drink together anon, it brings out a side of you that I love to see. You're extroverted and caring. You talk and express yourself in a confident manner.

I know these are all things you can do, but you don't need alcohol to bring them out! I love you desu senpai please take me.

>tell him to bring out those characteristics when he's not drunk because you love him more when he acts that way. Tell him it makes him more perfect when he has confidence and that you'll help him.
>>
I have the same problem but im the guy in the situation.

When im drunk I really like my confidence, courage and anf my friends agree. But when im sober i really overthink every situation

I want to stay the drunk me
>>
Your boyfriend probably loves himself more when he's drunk.
>>
>>17342988

You should be with someone who you like being with when they're not intoxicated.
>>
>>17343019

I love you more when you're on heroin.
Cause you're too sedated to tell your boyfriend that he should lower his inhibitions to a level that only alcohol can induce.
>>
>>17342990
I actually want to become a carpenter but I know that any trade is already taken up by really old dudes and their sons who've been in it forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.