[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell someone I'm fucking their best friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 17337853.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
17337853.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
If the love of your life started fucking one of your friends, would you prefer to hear it from your friend or your crush? Apparently my gf as of 2 months best friend who I'm somewhat close with has had mad crush on me for a long time now. I would like to let her know what's going on behind her back before she finds out on her own. Should my gf or me be the one to break it to her? Should I tell her about how her and I being extremely different people would be bad off together (her a good and innocent person, me a toxic degenerate)? I need some help and advice, this is killing me.
>>
Did your girlfriend know about her friend's crush? If so, you're dating a shitball
>>
File: 17096034.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
17096034.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
Apologies for grammar, I'm on mobile and the 4chan web app is garbage for formating.
>>
>>17342541
She did, but only after she had already developed feelings for me and knew I had no intentions of dating the friend.
>>
>>17342547
Doesn't change shit IMO, she's still a shit friend for going behind her back and almost definitely fucking up a friendship for cock.
>>
File: 14464358.jpg (85 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
14464358.jpg
85 KB, 640x683
>>17342571
Well either way I'm feeling like this girl should be told and I'm wondering if it's best that she hear it from me. And if so, what should I say ?
>>
>>17342573
Well of course she should fucking be told. What do you expect would happen, you keep this a secret from her for the rest of your lives or something?

And it really doesn't matter who tells her, she'll feel equally shit either way. If you do it, the guy she likes is telling her that her best friend betrayed her. If she does it, her best friend is admitting to betraying her and dating the guy she likes. Either way, your girlfriend is going to lose her best friend. I hope your dick is worth it.
>>
File: 14125844.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
14125844.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
>>17342581
Goddamnit. She wants to do the deed so I'm going to let my gf go for it. I might go in after and try to smooth things out. It's going to ruin their friendship and I didn't fucking know this was going to happen. Why can't my autistic ass pick up signals early before I have to be told? I could have seen this coming.
>>
>>17342590
Your lack of social skills has nothing to do with this. It's fucking common sense that if someone does something like this, it'll fuck up their friendship. It's not social skills you lack, it's brain cells. My advice to you is to stay out of this, don't go in and try to 'smooth things over' because there's nothing that you can say or do that'll make this girl feel better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.