[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late night convo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: 1467670637030.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1467670637030.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
Anyone wanna get something off their chest? I'm here to talk and listen no judgement
>>
3 weeks since my last drink. My severe sadness has turned into intense anger, snd I can't stop it.
>>
>>17342431
What makes you happy?
>>
>>17342429
I just finished talking to my ex. She just told me she broke up with her current bf. I am holding the urge if telling her how much I miss her. I'm 20, live with my parents, don't have a job, and gym and video games are my only thing.
>>
>>17342433
Right now? Nothing
>>
>>17342435
If you love her you'll motivate yourself to get shit done that makes you independent. Hopefully she understands your situatin, if she sees you working hard to get your goals done and still wants to be with you, she's a keeper bro.
>>
>>17342438
What's your daily routine ? When I was all fucked up and depressed I tried to do something everyday that would improve my current situation. It started with cleaning my room to applying to school. Wake up early go to the gym or walk and the next day do something else its a process bro it takes a while. I fucking love you degenerate fucks.
>>
>>17342429
I killed like 15 beers one night and ended up falling asleep while holding another girl, we never did anything but I feel like I've betrayed my gf.
How bad did I fuck up? Should I really consider what I did fucked up or is it really not that big a deal and I should just move on?
>>
>>17342445
I pretty much work all the time
>>
>>17342429
I'm a mid 20's virgin and have the money for a call girl. I want to Fuck my friend the call girl. I think she mentioned it to me because she wanted me as a client years ago. I want her specifically because I'm familiar with her and I would feel at ease. I don't know if I would offend her if I asked her. At that, I don't know how to ask her.
I REALLY need some sexual healing, no joke.
>>
>>17342447
It depends on the situation , were your intentions to fuck her before she fell asleep? I don't think you did anything wrong if you just wanted to make sure she was OK. I picked up a girl and put her in my bed next to me to make sure she was OK after lots of drinking. It wasn't anything sexual I didn't want a dead bitch in my house . my Gf was cool with it
>>
>>17342450
You gotta find something that makes you feel good, especially something physical. Your body releases endorphins with physical activity is done. Try a karate, jiu jitsu class if the gym bores you. I guarantee you'll feel better and look better guys don't judge you when you're new.
>>
>>17342453
I had no intentions to fuck, and originally we were just sharing the same bed because there wasn't anywhere to sleep but we ended up spooning for a while and then she eventually moved and I passed out. I just got more drunk than I should've and I regretted it in the morning. I feel like shit about it but I had no intentions to do anything and it was honestly more the alcohol than anything.
>>
>>17342451
If she told you she's a call girl shed obviously trusts you. Be honest and tell her you're new to prostitution and wanna be with somebody you know and trust. Girls that do that know its a business transaction. It'd be like going to a friend that's a mechanic
>>
>>17342447
Meh, I don't think you're guilty of anything. I've cuddled a lot of other women (have a lot of female friends) while inebriated, and I've never considered it cheating because I knew it would never go further.

However, it's worth examining your own motivations. If you want to experience intimacy with other people, maybe you should consider what you want out of life vs your relationship.

Otherwise, don't beat yourself up about it.
>>
>>17342456
I used to love going to the gym, but now I hate it and merely force myself to get through workouts. I don't have time to add anything else because I work A LOT.
>>
>>17342461
Its gonna be really hard to try and convince your gf that nothing happend. I'd be pissed if my girl passed out with a guy. If your girl is open and you guys are honest I'd let her know. Take caution if she easily gets jealous. If you do tell her make sure you let her know you were worried about how much she drank
>>
>>17342463
That sounds like a good idea, thanks for advice man, I really appreciate it. Needed that tonight.
>>
>>17342464
If you work so much that its hard to fit in a class, you gotta find a different opportunity, that'll let you live your life. You obviously bust your ass and that is a great trait to have in an employee. Look for a better job or take a educational route to get a better job.you can't maintain that forever bro, move up
>>
I sexted a guy once. I was feeling horny/lonely and he made me feel wanted. That was incredibly recent. Told my boyfriend yesterday and he won't speak or look at me. Me and this other guy blocked each other on social media and haven't spoken since, plus I was honest about everything to my boyfriend. Now he despises me. I feel so shit/guilty.
>>
>>17342462
I asked her if I could see her. She told me she hasn't been socializing because of depression fits.
>>
File: 1467971429080.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1467971429080.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>17342441
>yeah your girlfriend got with another guy, and fucked his brains out, being with him for a few months if not a year
>but hey man if she wants to take ur sorry cuck ass back she's a keeper
>>
>>17342475
I'm not gonna call anybody a cuck, if he loves the chick I'm not gonna give him shit. He's gotta live with the choices and what makes him happy
>>
>>17342470
I work a lot because I really need the money. I have people who are depending on my income, and I'm pretty fucked as it is. I really can't afford to work less. I honestly need to be working more.
>>
>>17342472
That's a red flag bro, if she's a good friend talk to her about i . I guarantee her depression has to do with her prostitution
>>
>>17342479
If you have people depending on you , idk what you should do. If you have kids you gotta get on your grind and make money for them to eat and shi . God bless you bro shits gonna be rough but know your doing it because you love them
>>
I had a bad argument with my boyfriend.
We have different libidos. Which is already annoying itself.
Instead of telling me he doesn't want to fuck, he starts and then gets pissy halfway through it, guilt tripping me because I wanted to fuck and he didn't.
I keep thinking I should dump him, but everything else works wonders.
>>
>>17342487
It's actually for my parents. I'm single and have no children, but my parents have a lot of debt, and my father can't work, so they need my help.
>>
>>17342489
That's a big red sign, he might be too comfortable in the relationship aka taking you for granted or their is a big issue on his mind. I wanted to fuck my gf all day in the honey moon stage then when I got use to her we stopped fucking. He should want you all the time or there is a problem
>>
>>17342500
You can't let them hold you back from anything. It sucks and looks selfish but you need to live your life and be independent, they should want that for you.
>>
>>17342501
He wants to fuck me. Just once every 3-4 days. It's his libido, has always been. Even in the honeymoon stage, he didn't want to fuck me every day. He doesn't even masturbate.
It is just fucking annoying, I'd rather take a no when I initiate than a "why can't you understand I don't want to fuck??" halfway through it when I'm on his cock. I always feel like he fucks me to do me a pleasure.
>>
>>17342481
I try to, but the stupid ass doesn't reply. I worry about the bitch, but she takes forever to reply to a text. She also seems to lack an interest in what I say. Which makes me think that she's either really in the dumps or she's craving attention.
Shamefully, I admitted that I felt something for her. I was younger and I didn't understand how to process emotions with the opposite sex. So I wrote her a letter and never saw her again. I know I'm being a cuck, but I see so much potential in her. That's what hurts the most. Maybe I'm not the one to help her since I want to sleep with her, but Damn dude. I'm compassionate and see her as someone's daughter. To See that she's living like this sucks ass and makes me think about deeper thoughts.
I think I want to Fuck her to get those feelings out of my system. I'm also afraid that she'll commit suicide. I hate the way this went because in sure that we could've been great friends with benefits and then a great couple. Perhaps even bandmates
>>
I think I need to mediate an argument between two of my friends tomorrow. One is my housemate and close friend and the other is a girl in our friend circle. I have a crush on the girl and no one knows.
Kind of dreading this. Feeling like I'm going a bit crazy from trying to do what's best without letting my feelings get in the way.
Also the extent to which she has not interacted with me because she was distracted by this argument doesn't give my crush any hope. I want to toss these feelings aside but it refuses to be silenced.
>>
>>17342518
You can't force her to talk to you, the best thing is to let her know youre an open door if she wants to talk. Some of this is on her to let it out
>>
>>17342516
And of course like all women you go the "I'm not pretty/hot/satisfying enough" route, which will cause you to fuck someone else for validation.

This might sounds shallow, but sex is important and it's going to bite you in the ass sooner or later.
>>
>>17342516
Have you talked to him about what really turns him on? Some guys need a trigger to get them going
>>
>>17342525
I know it wouldn't be different with someone else. I actually give him boners every time we are cuddling, after 8 years. He gets hard when he sees me dressed up and pretty. I know he finds me attractive. And I wouldn't cheat on him.
It's just annoying. As fuck. It ruins sex for me. Whenever I am the one who initiates sex (which happens 75% of the time) I am just expecting him to start with this drama. "Oh you're so hungry for cock, we always need to fuck, we don't so anything together but fucking, bla, bla, bla".

>>17342527
Yeah. Play along his fantasies every time. He actually gets to orgasm more than I do.
>>
I've felt bad lately.
I want some type of local friendship or relationship but everyone seems to wanna go nowhere with me.
I feel like I've tried everything I can.
It seems like when I talk people instantly get disinterested.
>>
>>17342542
Perhaps your need for friends makes you too clingy? Do you make it obvious that you are alone?
People hate that.

Don't show your insecurities, people are like animals, they see blood and they strike. If for w/e reason you make them feel "superior" to you they'll take advantage of that.
>>
I can't meet a girl I like. I'm viciously conservative, but I live in an extremely liberal area. I'm open to LDR at this point, but I can't seem to make that work either.
>>
>>17342535
Fuck Idk what to do, usually the guy is more into it. You guys need a discussion with him and you being honest
>>
>>17342555
You gotta initiate talking and don't fear rejection. On the physical side dress clean and cut/comb hair. Don't have a giant stupid beard and ask girls questions . join dating sites do whatever you can the bigger net you throw the greater chance of getting a girl. Its all a numbers game, for every 10 girls i ask out 4 will say yes and take it from their. Be confident make her laugh and don't be too eager. It takes a lot of practice and failure
>>
>>17342566
>Don't have a giant stupid beard

Girls love beards, the fuck you're on about?
>>
>>17342567
I date a lot of Latin girls and they fucking hate beards, I'd assume girls are more into the clean cut look
>>
I'm current 19 and I've been best friends with a girl since I was 15. I crushed on her hard for 6 months and to my surprise we kissed and got together for a few months and we broke up a few days before my 16th birthday mutually and went back to being just friends. The past three years have been great with her and I was perfectly content to be friend zoned with her. We cuddled and shit but usually nothing more. She got a boyfriend about 6 months ago. I honestly like him for the most part, didn't know him beforehand as we live an hour away, etc. But he was pretty cool, added him on Xboner and Steam. Really fun to play with. (His friends are total fuck bois though) One day I was over at her house (still lives with parents till Uni this fall) and out of nowhere she kissed me. That went to making out and on until we lost our virginity together. This has been going on for about a month and I feel really bad about it. We're going a good guys back that I have no troubles with and personally like. I live by brocode and to do this I feel like such a fucking hypocrite. I'm seeing her tomorrow, although we probably won't fuck because we're going to a theme park. How do I set this straight for all of this? I feel like I majorly fucked up and need to make things right.
>>
>>17342566
I didn't say I don't know how to meet girls, I said I can't find girls /I like/. I talk to strangers for a living; my social skills are excellent.
>>
>>17342570
but where is your loyalty? To her or him? If you want her its a dog eat dog world looking for a chick you gotta be alpha. If you don't want her and want him as a friend you fucked up big time, and the only way to set it straight is telling him which will most likely end both friendships
>>
>>17342575
Colleges are great , work, or community events. If its super liberal area you'll see comedy shows, drama shows shit like that around you can be involved in. Art shit is also good. Just walking up yo girls on the street is good. Check for clubs around town that get people together
>>
>>17342576
I don't like her in any romantic form. I've loved her for years but as the closest of friends. I don't want to date her... It's all FwB
>>
>>17342580
>>
I hoped I helped somebody tonight , I'm really drunk and gonna pass out. I fucking love you guys good night
>>
>>17342589
> I'm really drunk
Oh, that explains it
>>
>>17342555
What kind of qualities do you seek in a partner?
>>
>>17342601
Conservative, traditional, and old-fashioned mindset, family values, loyalty, intelligence, trustworthiness, good conversationalist, and some other things I'm not going to bother posting because it will turn this from Hard Mode to Nightmare Mode.
>>
>>17342608
Church dawg
>>
>>17342610
I'm not Christian
>>
>>17342608
I know a lot of people like that, but they all study medicine/law and I doubt they'd be down to become housewives. So if you want that, I don't know how to help you.
Maybe your best chance is online dating, you can be upfront about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17342608
We are all trying to find this bitch, she's like Sasquatch the perfect woman we have only heard legends about
>>
>>17342618
I tried online dating. When I say I live in an extremely liberal area, I mean that even church-goers are liberal here. And I can't just leave because of my family and career.
>>
>>17342618
This, I'm in nursing school and the girls in my class all are like this. It sucks cuz I'm a deviant that wants sex and I really gotta work for it
>>
>>17342621
Yes, I'm well aware of that. OP said to come in to get something off your chest and get advice. I stated my concerns and got advice on asking girls out, followed by a list of places where liberals congregate. Fuck this, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>17342622
If you're open to LDR, you can try and see if there's someone you like online. It is not exactly a "rare" mindset.
I know plenty of girls like that. I am like that, all my friends from university are like that (granted, some people in my class are pretty slutty).

Goodnight, by the way.
>>
File: 1463174458647.jpg (28 KB, 490x392) Image search: [Google]
1463174458647.jpg
28 KB, 490x392
Things are going my way in every departement, I work for it hard, and I get results.
But somehow I feel miserable because everything I accomplish is, however how good, is just "as expected", so even when my last project, which took me around 9 months of hard work was a real success, I enjoyed it for a few hours then my head was back in the shit to do next.

tl;dr: achieving shit doesnt get me off anymore, yet I gotta pay the rent and responsabilities so I keep doing it, but it feels I only do it for what it is, paying bills etc...

This is not about motivation, because I get things done.

Today makes me want to retiring in a cabin in the woods, and die from alcoholism.
I am 26.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (22 KB, 551x267) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
22 KB, 551x267
I can see this not working out from a mile away, its so scary but its inevitable. Theres nothing I want more but it just can't happen. On one hand I enjoy living in blissful ignorance and theres nothing I enjoy more in life than being with her but deep down I know it cant work out.
My only hope is to keep going and eventually get mad at her so much that I dont care about losing her anymore
Or just accepting the pain thats sure to come

Guys i dont know if im emotionally strong enough for this, Im really scared and I dont know if I will ever find someone like this. Ive spoken to my friends and they always say that Im overthinking it, but im a smart guy and I know im right.
I genuinely love her and theres nothing I can do about it. Life is cruel. I hate how im not good enough to do this; i never know what to say or how to act or just how to cope with all of it.
Tbh I just feel like breaking down and even though I have great supportive friends I still feel somewhat alone in this.
All i want to do is make her happy, I want to see her perfect smile and I wanna have her in my arms, but it just cant happen.
This is one of the worst feelings Ive ever had and I just want to forget.
Thanks for being here guys, i love you all <3
>>
Got drunk last night. Just took a fuck load of pills. Might be dying.
>>
>>17342732
Maybe you should try to find purpose and meaning for your life.

I am going to give you my personal experience because I can't really work out a generic advice.
I was a lot like you - best student in my class, good job, a scholarship. I was deeply unsatisfied with my life, tho, and whenever I achieved something, I just focused on what I needed to do next. At some point I realised it was all pointless - all I was doing had no meaning for me. I was just working to pay the school so I could get a better job to pay the bills.
It took me some time then to figure out what to do with my life.
I understood that one thing that makes me genuinely happy is devoting myself to others and having a meaningful, positive influence on their life. I started to volunteer and entered med school. I am planning to volunteer after I'm done with my studies.
This gave me a kind of content and peace I've never experienced before. I love doing what I do. I am extremely happy whenever I hear "thank you, what you did was helpful".
I hope this somehow makes sense to you.
>>
I can't meet girls IRL, girls IRL don't take interest in me so my only option has been to risk trying to meet people long distance usually across the world with a high chance of hurt. I'm a hopeless romantic, never had gf, never kissed.

Currently talking to a girl all the way across the damn planet and all thoughts are going through my head whether this is worth it or not, I told myself I would get myself involved long distance and i just keep being an idiot and forgetting that.

I've come to the point where I've become desperate, quite a few of my female friends/acquaintances are attractive to me and I become jealous and upset upon hearing they have a boyfriend, making me respond to them pettily and act like a dick e.g. giving dead responses, not talking enthusiastically even though deep down i want to. I'm tired of being alone, no true friends, most friends are online not offline. This feeling is unshakeable, something is always missing, I'm always alone.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.