[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being left out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463244687687.jpg (55 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1463244687687.jpg
55 KB, 437x468
So I'm renting a room to a friend I've known for 10 years or so.

To make the story short when our friends in common get together she just goes off and never asks me if I want to hang out with them.
(I do get invited by the other friends that I have but not when she starts the plans)

She does invite me however when the friends that we don't have in common get together to do something.

Is she trying to hog all the attention? I don't get it.

This is really getting in my nerves.
>>
What I would like to know also is how to fix this behavior without sounding clingy or needy.
>>
pls respond
>>
There really isn't much you can do to be honest. Do you have other friends you can hang out with?
>>
Why don't you ask her about her why she doesnt invite you ?
>>
>>17342357
Do you ever reach out to them? Are you ever the one who says "Let's go see that movie this weekend"?

If you constantly wait for them to invite you and never reach out, they'll get the impression that YOU don't like THEM, and they'll respect your preference by not invading your privacy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.