[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Partying at a Black school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So i got to a Black school and im easily intimated by hella black people. Or its prob cause i feel like they all look better than me. How do i act in these environments? Its my first time going to one how do i dress? how do i act? how do i feel less fuckin intimidated by being at the party? Im not used to these things and im a sperg wtf do i do.
>>
File: 6364823_700b.jpg (56 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
6364823_700b.jpg
56 KB, 480x720
Be yourself OP.
>>
>>17342353
take this to /pol/ they know how to handle it and give good adv about this
>>
lol but op is a sperg and ill be having anxiety attacks everywhere
>>
Learn how to dance. That's the easiest way to earn the respect of black people at a party.
>>
File: 1468017234918.jpg (6 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1468017234918.jpg
6 KB, 211x239
>>17342353
>>
>>17342353
>So i got to a Black school and im easily intimated by hella black people. Or its prob cause i feel like they all look better than me.
Fuck that noise, they're meat and guts just like you. Everyone's just walking, talking meat.

>How do i act in these environments?
The same way you act in other environments.

>Its my first time going to one how do i dress?
How you like to dress.

>how do i act?
Already asked.

>how do i feel less fuckin intimidated by being at the party?
By remembering that everyone's there to have a good time and chilling the fuck out.

>Im not used to these things and im a sperg wtf do i do.
Just do what you do around white people.
>>
^What he said. Also, if anyone ever tries to instigate shit with you, regardless of skin color, lay that mother fucker out before they get a chance to swing first. All you need to say is that you felt you were in immediate danger and needed to defend yourself. Have fun at your new skoo.
>>
>>17343306
>implying nignogs are the same as the gringos
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.