[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right lads I'm in Mexico right now on vacation, there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x315
Right lads I'm in Mexico right now on vacation, there is a girl from my town and I need /adv/ to tell me what to do

TL;DR- she leaves tomorrow morning what do I do

So I was out with my mates and we met these girls from my town, they are fairly cool girls but they leave tomorrow and tonight we were on the beach with one of them and their father caught us on the beach (apparently he is super protective/conservative). So anyway he is pissed at us and will undoubtedly go off his head of he sees us going up to say goodbye to his daughters. However I'm hoping to meet them back in our home country so /adv/ what do i do?
>>
You go out there to say goodbye to them, nothing turns a chick on more than seeing a guy doing stupid/risky stuff for them
>>
>>17342172
Only that or more ?
Should I try to arrange a meeting for our country? All work is finished for the summer so she shouldn't be working
>>
Really dude?

Ask her for her phone number, facebook, snapchat, or whatever you use the most
>>
>>17342179
Aye, I got her Facebook tonight before her dad came. But I'd be really stuck for what to say on social media, I don't know why but whatever I say on it I think is cheesy as fuck
>>
>>17342186

Just go like "hey, how are you?"

Wait for her to respond

"That's great. Hey listen, let's go out for dinner/ some drinks. What do you say?"

There you go
>>
>>17342190
Some boy like
>>
>>17342193

wut?
>>
>>17342197
But then he like "You're my rock! :')"

AHAHAHAHAH!
>>
>>17342197
>some boy like

Scottish slang sorry mate thanks for the advice and whatnot
>>
>>17342202

Oh hahaha, I thought you were american. I'm actually mexican
>>
>>17342206
We are in yucatan right now where you at lad
>>
>>17342209
Like 1000 km away in a city in a desert near the US border
>>
>>17342209

Have fun
>>
Right boys I'll make a thread tomorrow at 1:00pm yucatan time to say if it worked adios
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.