[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intimacy issues: What is WRONG with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SCARED.png (1 KB, 106x69) Image search: [Google]
SCARED.png
1 KB, 106x69
Maybe someone can tell me wtf my deal is, or give me advice on getting past it?

>finally get a bf
>been together 2 years
>he is perfect -- we were best friends for years before getting together
>like being cuddly with him, smooches and going on dates
but
>extremely uncomfortable when he tries to make out with me or tries to be sexual with me
i feel completely off-put by the idea of him touching me sexually. i don't like it at all. how can i love someone so much but hate the idea of him having sex with me?
I assume if his balls stay blue for much longer, he is going to leave me, but i really just DONT to..... i dont even know why,
>>
Looooooooooool
>>
File: 1466566764930.jpg (46 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
1466566764930.jpg
46 KB, 600x378
>>17341862
>I assume if his balls stay blue for much longer, he is going to leave me

Do him a favor and let him go. You just like him or may love him, but seems just as a friend. You are only using him for emotional fulfillment.
>>
Do you like girls perhaps? Or is there any sort of fetish that arouses you?
>>
>>17341862
You one of em asexuals you hear about? Sex repulsion is a common theme with that herd.
>>
>2 years

If he hasn't left you by now, he's been cheating on you.
>>
is there anything you do find arousing or attractive?
>>
>>17342034
this is the unfortunate truth.
>>
>>17341894
>only using for emotional fulfillment
shockingly, anon, relationships aren't 100% about sex. i discovered some intimacy problems with my second bf which i wish he'd taken the time to work with me thru, because i was foolish enough to really care about him. it's hard for me to enjoy it anymore; i always feel like y'all are just looking for something to masturbate into, and maybe i'm not wrong.
>>
>>17342066
Sex is an important part of a relationship. A relationship cannot be happy if there is no sexual compatibility.
>>
>>17342088
maybe that's a good reason to check in with your partner every once in a while.
dating has always felt like unpaid prostitution to me, expected to put out at a moment's notice regardless of my emotional state. i bet anon's partner is lousy.
>>
>>17342088
It's not the entire foundation in a relationship and it's not worth throwing away the trust you've built with someone when you hit a hiccup even when it's sexual in nature and it makes you uncomfortable to address.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.