[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I, as a young male, stop getting so nervous around women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
How do I, as a young male, stop getting so nervous around women?

It's not actually because I worship them or idolize them or anything like that. It's because women are more extroverted than men, and they are very good at being dynamic in social situations. So I need advice on how to remain calm, and remain grounded but be confident when I have to face them.
>>
>>17341750
>How do I, as a young male, stop getting so nervous around women?
Become a carpenter.
>>
>>17341752

You keep saying this in numerous threads, what does it mean? Faggot.
>>
>>17341766
Clearly he thinks carpentry is the answer to all
>>
>>17341766
He's just a faggot. Don't acknowledge him. Your attention just condones his faggotry. Just ignore him.
>>
Someone.... anyone, just answer my questions.
>>
>>55500150

You give up and stay a virgin. Embrace it dude, having sex lowers your IQ anyways. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>17341871

I think you're replying to someone on another board, breh.
>>
>>17341750
Start talking to random girls...you'll never see then again so it doesnt matter if you say something stupid.

And you also need to stop caring if you say something wrong
>>
>>17341750
relax women are more insecure then men and they are shit at socializing or else their would have been a female Shakespeare by now.
>>
>>17341983

Women can be insecure, yeah. And they can fear rejection a lot.

But, I've just seen how women are very capable of doing things in life, they are very socially dynamic, and very charismatic. I'd be lying if I said that I was superior to them in any way just because I'm a man. They have a lot of gifts that many men don't have.

My problem here is that I need to know how to speak to women in a personal, professional, and even romantic sense without fucking freaking out internally and losing my shit.
>>
Realize you're going to die. Actually think about how all you do won't matter. Mistakes, slip ups and spaghetti will become trivial and irrelevant,anxiety will fade once you accept your mortality and meaninglessness.
>>
>>17341750
Utterly disregard them as a sexual option. Despite what your hormones are telling you, women are just people, with all the flaws and unpleasantness that entails.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.