[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pain sensation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467690972169.gif (2 MB, 324x390) Image search: [Google]
1467690972169.gif
2 MB, 324x390
So, to me, things that normally hurt I either don't feel or they feel good.

I've had endometriosis all my adult life which caused pain so bad I'd vomit and loose bowel control, which might be relevant.

But "normal" pain feels good to me. For example, the other week I fell pretty badly and ended up with a baseball-sized bruise on my knee. I would constantly press it to feel the slight pain because it feels good.

Also, I like to cut up the bottoms of my feet and see how much I can make them bleed. Obviously, it's not an attention-whore thing or I wouldn't do it on one of the least visible parts of my body. I'll also put small needles in my nose to make it bleed and cause pain because, for me, it feels good and is another discreet area to fuck with.

Am I fucking insane or is this all not that abnormal?
>>
bamp
>>
It's unusual, but lots of people get off on pain. That's why you see people who look like walking body mod kits, that shit doesn't feel like kisses going in.
>>
>>17341601
It doesn't feel good sexually though and that's always come off as a sexual thing to me. I get no sexual pleasure out of it at all.

Also, I don't like anyone else touching me like that. I like being in control of the pain induction. I like to take a nail clipper and cut up the bottoms of mt toes abd feet, but if someone else tried to do it I would lose my shit.
>>
bampu
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.