[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long is "slow" when dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1440x1080
I'm in the talking phase with this girl and we are pretty much on the same page as far as taking things slow goes. Though this is the first time I've actually met a female that wants to do this so idk how long it'll take.

What should I do in the meantime before she wants to take things to the next level?
>>
>>17341333
My girlfriend was a kissless virgin and it took us a year to have sex. And I am a smooth talker. You never know, you just have to work through it.
>>
>>17341343
I guess. Probably my limit for taking things slow is about 1 to 3 months. If she doesn't say anything about making things official, I'll start questioning myself if she's just using me so she doesn't have to pay for food and entertainment.

I don't think she's that kind of girl though.

I also kind of want to have sex after a month into the talking phase.
>>
OP here. Anyone else want to have input on this or...? Just trying to gauge what I have to do next.
>>
Just keep it up. Seems like you're doing ok

Let her bring up the relationship topics. She will.

If she gives you signals that she wants to have sex, start by making out and slowly advance to foreplay. She will tell you that she's not ready or she may let you continue.

Watch this and his channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0xfHL8AQE
>>
>>17341378
Listen to me dude. If you're not official after taking her on a few dates, ask her. Don't keep paying for her food and shit with no return.
>>
>>17342235

It's only been a week since we've been dating though, I forgot to specify that detail.

Though I'll keep that in mind. Thanks senpai
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.