[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M8's I'm scared. I'm 5'11 and my scale says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1466999750975.png (142 KB, 336x349) Image search: [Google]
1466999750975.png
142 KB, 336x349
M8's I'm scared. I'm 5'11 and my scale says I weigh 122.5 lb's, it's old so it may be broken and it has been a while since I've gotten a physical. Regardles, I'm still underweight. I want to join the ROTC this August but I think I'm under their required weight for my height (I'm a male). I've been eating as much as I can and exercising until I hurt all over but I've only gained like 4 pounds in a 2 month span. What the hell can I do? Would they let me in anyway?
>>
Bumpo
>>
no, and that's a good thing

we don't need fucking nazis in our military
>>
>>17341158
I used to be 117 at 6'
so far I've just eaten 2500+ calories a day, and I'm up to 136lbs.
>>
>>17341558
And we don't need SJW's in every corner of the world
>>17341559
Wow, how long do you think that took you?
>>
>>17341565
it took me a month or two to get to 127 I think, but I fell off the wagon and went back down to 124-122 for a while. I started my diet again in may and have made it from around 122 to 136.

if you have trouble getting calories in, I would recommend getting weight gain shakes to make it easier for now.
>>
>>17341565
dude are you seriously a nazi/wehraboo?
>>
>>17341574
I've been doing muscle milk and all that jazz, whey made me want to die. Basically all the protein and carbs I can muster. I'll see if I can try those too
>>
>>17341581
>Sees Erwin Rommel
>"DUDE YOU'RE A NAZI?!?!"
>>
>>17341584
>idolizing THE most overhyped general in history
>>
>>17341588
>Sees Erwin Rommel
>DUDE YOU WORSHIP A GERMAN GENERAL?!?
>>
Come up with a plan where you can eat 3000 calories a day and have a workout plan that works out all of the muscles in your body. Also in the military there is a lot of running and to prepare for that start running. Keep in mind cardio makes you lose calories so be prepared to eat more according to how much cardio you did that day.

Apps like myfitnesspal can help you
>>
>>17341592
christ this is some autism, if you don't like him then why do you have a pic of him saved on your computer?
>>
>>17341596
>this is some autism
>gets triggered seeing a picture of him
jesus christ why do you people come to this website?
>>
>>17341598
yeah whoever would have thought someone wouldn't like nazis, real shocker eh?
>>
>>17341594
Yeah I've been doing cardio the most, I just have to learn to shut my brain off when I run. Thanks m8
>>17341596
>Don't like
Literally every post so far has been an assumption. Why are you even here?
>>
>>17341600
you could have your autistic fit elsewhere
>>
Drink lots of milk. Like a gallon a day
>>
>>17341558
Haha I get it, cause they're all nazis lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.